Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

DogeDEV wrote:
DrHarp wrote:Greetings Dear Developer!
I saw your project, and got interestee about it.
I have some questions, and I have ideas for the game.
I hope we can talk about it, and I would be able toshere my....services with you. Also, if you need any kind of help with the sounds, just ask, and I will gladly offer my work to you.
Have a safe and nice day!
Sincerely:
-WareZ, National Instruments.
Hello!
Thanks for the kind words about my project.
And about sharing services with me, I need to say that to everyone who want to help me too.
If you really want to help me, what I really appreciated, then just PM me and then I will contact with you all when I'll publish first multiplayer debug version of SCPTB. :)

For now, I'm on holidays and have a little brake from everything. ^^ Stay safety for future updates.
-DDev
Roger that.
I have some very good ideas, wich cannot be done in the original game due to the limitations of the engine it is using.
You should put more animations and converstations in the game, and the character not to be just D-Class personnel. There should be a security guard who happened to be at the cafeteria, or a janito who just have a really big mess to clean up, or..you should put Dr. :REDACTED: in as a playable character.
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
-Albert Einstein :079_2:

DrHarp wrote:
DogeDEV wrote:
DrHarp wrote:Greetings Dear Developer!
I saw your project, and got interestee about it.
I have some questions, and I have ideas for the game.
I hope we can talk about it, and I would be able toshere my....services with you. Also, if you need any kind of help with the sounds, just ask, and I will gladly offer my work to you.
Have a safe and nice day!
Sincerely:
-WareZ, National Instruments.
Hello!
Thanks for the kind words about my project.
And about sharing services with me, I need to say that to everyone who want to help me too.
If you really want to help me, what I really appreciated, then just PM me and then I will contact with you all when I'll publish first multiplayer debug version of SCPTB. :)

For now, I'm on holidays and have a little brake from everything. ^^ Stay safety for future updates.
-DDev
Roger that.
I have some very good ideas, wich cannot be done in the original game due to the limitations of the engine it is using.
You should put more animations and converstations in the game, and the character not to be just D-Class personnel. There should be a security guard who happened to be at the cafeteria, or a janito who just have a really big mess to clean up, or..you should put Dr. :REDACTED: in as a playable character.
About everything expect other playable fraction than D class is in first post.
I always wanted to put maximum effort on playable characters, but on story mode you will be able to only play as D-class. But if you are interested you will can choose if you want to cooperate with some scientists or janitors, friendly scps. :)
But only in second gamemode you will be able to play as 4 teams(4 scps, 4 D class, 4 mtf and 4 CI) on large random map.
My dev channel

MisuniKun wrote:Did you cancel the project? After so much work? :sad:
It's not cancelled.
Lukz2cool wrote:How's progress on the game going? Haven't seen any updates as of late, is one coming out soon?
I'm still learning network libraries for Unity, but I don't have too much time for programming due to school, but I'm still trying my best. :)
Just be patient.
My dev channel

Found one creepy SCP, in my opinion this 'chicken chimp' abomination (along with its containment cell) would be great in the game.

Great image of it here too (with info):
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3199

This video (SCP: Confinement animated series by Lord Bung -- Really Good series, must watch series for any SCP fan!) Showcases a lot of scp's (behavior, etc.). The scp numbers and time stamps can be found in the video description for research in case any looked interesting to you. It also showcases SCP-3199's behavior perfectly! [The video here is a animated SCP: Confinement music special (with above info of course)]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Md9qwWQBI

Also, any update videos out yet? (Love to see some more!)