Re: Scp-015

Danesmod wrote:
Sneakyferret wrote:
Danesmod wrote:when is this coming out?
IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!
:D
Ill release an alpha for it as soon as the most basic actions are worked out. Ill also post a really nice screenshot and video of more game art soon. Ive been delayed recently due to a vacation to California. But I love what I do so ill still be working on it in my spare time regardless. x3
Cool is it going to be made on unity?
I'm using the UDK, I thought about using unity for a while but I don't like the restrictions on the free version. If I did manage to magically get my hands on a proper unity license the teams coder would love me though. : P

Still though the UDK has a lot of neat stuff in it that I like playing with. I would also like to make note that the game will be available on both pc and mac. I'm also currently undecided on dx11 support, its not a priority right now but I'll definitely play around with it later. I loves me some tessellation.
Boggle!

I seriously have no idea what this game is about or how it's even going to be played, but when it's done I'll be happy to add it to the official SCP game list.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Posted a couple new screenshots and recruitment info! Ive always had bad luck finding a programmer who has free time. Here's to hoping that will change! And a decent character artist and animator would save me from throwing my own money at getting those made :laugh:

Oh and please forgive me for having a little fun with the whole [DATA EXPUNGED] thing in my post~ x3
Boggle!

Greetings.

Is this project still hiring? I am a french student reading Game Art & Managment in a videogame school, and I would be happy to work as a Character Artist. I work under 3D Studio Max and the Adobe Collection CS6.

Would you please make a list regarding the different tasks you wish me to do? I would like to be sure I have enough free time to do it properly ^^
To say the truth, my school projects and my internship are really time consuming...

Sorry for the poor english x)

Deshtat wrote:Greetings.

Is this project still hiring? I am a french student reading Game Art & Managment in a videogame school, and I would be happy to work as a Character Artist. I work under 3D Studio Max and the Adobe Collection CS6.

Would you please make a list regarding the different tasks you wish me to do? I would like to be sure I have enough free time to do it properly ^^
To say the truth, my school projects and my internship are really time consuming...

Sorry for the poor english x)
It's not poor. :wink: