SCP-093 - Game in development [DEMO RELEASED!]

Hey there!

I'm currently creating a game based on SCP-093.

I started working on it in August 2016, and since February 2017 there is a subreddit where I post news and screenshots almost daily.

Engine: Unity 5.5
Gameplay: Exploration, Puzzles
Cost: Free, but maybe a Patreon (there won't be Patreon-exclusive features)
ETAs: Demo (blue test) in July or earlier - No ETA for full release

Check http://reddit.com/r/093game for news!

I won't be here on this forum often, but I'm on reddit all the time. So, if you got a quick question, PM me there.
Last edited by nmkd on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SCP-093 - Game in development

ReptileMonster wrote:Looks interesting. I'm curious on what you'll do in this game. Maybe you can share more screenshots of the game?
First I will re-create the color tests.

Once I got that, I will add arcade game modes (for example, Slender mode, which basically turns the game into a Slender clone) and then there will be another quite big thing:
A survival mode :)

It will take time, but I plan to release a demo in July.
You'll get a good impression of it by then. I don't want to share many screenshots before the demo release.

Stay tuned :079_2:

nmkd wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:Looks interesting. I'm curious on what you'll do in this game. Maybe you can share more screenshots of the game?

Once I got that, I will add arcade game modes (for example, Slender mode, which basically turns the game into a Slender clone) and then there will be another quite big thing:

You'll get a good impression of it by then. I don't want to share many screenshots before the demo release.

Will there be multiplayer?
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote:
nmkd wrote:

Will there be multiplayer?
Not planned, but I'll look into it after release.

nmkd wrote:Hey there!

I'm currently creating a game based on SCP-093.

I started working on it in August 2016, and since February 2017 there is a subreddit where I post news and screenshots almost daily.

Engine: Unity 5.5
Gameplay: Exploration, Puzzles
Cost: Free, but maybe a Patreon (there won't be Patreon-exclusive features)
ETAs: Demo (blue test) in July or earlier - No ETA for full release

Check http://reddit.com/r/093game for news!

I won't be here on this forum often, but I'm on reddit all the time. So, if you got a quick question, PM me there.
This game looks promising and I'm wondering will you use the exploration logs from SCP-093 and those big flesh beasts.If so that shouldn't be your main focus continue making the color tests first :wink:
Found?

Blue Prefect wrote: This game looks promising and I'm wondering will you use the exploration logs from SCP-093 and those big flesh beasts.If so that shouldn't be your main focus continue making the color tests first :wink:
Yeah, I'm recreating the tests based on the logs, however I alter them slightly (it's a slightly different story, but still based on the logs)