Re: SCP-087-B :Source (UPDATES)

Nick Here, and i got some news for you guys! The mod is alive and kicking! Now for the updates.
With the return of Mirocaine, the models are being created, BUT, there is a problem, i know that it will be ported to source and etc, i don't know programming, so i dont know how to make it a fully working NPC, if you know Source engine programming, you are welcome, Now, the map is half finished, with the events , etc, and i am looking for testes too, if you want to BE a tester, PM me, and i will give you every single new version to test.
As for the release date, it will take a while to release this, because of the programming,, etc, so, if you want to help, pm me!
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198001887045]
[/url]

NickL4D2 wrote:Nick Here, and i got some news for you guys! The mod is alive and kicking! Now for the updates.
With the return of Mirocaine, the models are being created, BUT, there is a problem, i know that it will be ported to source and etc, i don't know programming, so i dont know how to make it a fully working NPC, if you know Source engine programming, you are welcome, Now, the map is half finished, with the events , etc, and i am looking for testes too, if you want to BE a tester, PM me, and i will give you every single new version to test.
As for the release date, it will take a while to release this, because of the programming,, etc, so, if you want to help, pm me!
You might want to correct this xD
And what exactly do testers do? Just download a game and play it while looking for bugs/errors/glitches?
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Nidera wrote:
NickL4D2 wrote:Nick Here, and i got some news for you guys! The mod is alive and kicking! Now for the updates.
And what exactly do testers do? Just download a game and play it while looking for bugs/errors/glitches?
Testers looks for bugs/errors/glitches, tell me what can be improved/added,give good ideas, play it before the official release. But i dont think that i can have testers now, becuase it is not free yet, so the problem is, you will need HL2, EP1 and EP2, because it is not free yet, i am trying to figure it out how to make it a standalone source game that only needs source sdk base 2007 ( wich is free), unless you have those games for now, pm me
[/url]

NickL4D2 wrote:
Nidera wrote:
Testers looks for bugs/errors/glitches, tell me what can be improved/added,give good ideas, play it before the official release. But i dont think that i can have testers now, becuase it is not free yet, so the problem is, you will need HL2, EP1 and EP2, because it is not free yet, i am trying to figure it out how to make it a standalone source game that only needs source sdk base 2007 ( wich is free), unless you have those games for now, pm me
Why not just let everyone play and they will report to you all of this bugs/errors/glitches?, just like SCP CB
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

Awesome that you posted that D, i almost forgot, for like, a month, BUT, after a YEAR of developement, i managed to make no progress, lol jk, the pre-alpha preview version is going to be released so you guys can keep in touch of what is going on in that game. But everything have some bad news.

Here it Comes.
You have to own Hall-Life 2 to play this preview version, i am going to try to make it free in the future versions.

What does this preview have

- A section of the map, it is not complete.
-Placeholder model (grey Gordon Ftw)..( It does no harm, or does it?)
- Fully working ambient music and sounds
- The rest see for yourself.

You may find some bugs since this is a WIP like:

-Some open holes on the wall, you cant notice, it is really small.
- Some wrong lighting.
- You jump like if you were on the moon.

So lets stop with the chit chat and lets release this beauty:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n58t75c4889nh ... HA%202.zip

extract to Steamapps/Sourcemods and restart your steam

Warning: dont play if you have seizures with flashing lights, seriously

(Everything is subject to change in the future)
[/url]