Pocket Dimension.

Howdy y'all. I am basically dead on these forums, and pretty much everything I had planned kinda died out. But, I still have a special place in my heart for S.C.P. content, and I have been wanting to make something new that isn't a resource pack for the original SCP: Containment Breach game.
So, I have decided to start working on a new S.C.P. game. (I finally got the engine working that I was using to create 008, so that will most likely return too). Its a small side project, but I feel as if it will just be a fun thing to work on when I don't really have much to do.
I can't really think much of a story, since its only focused on exploring Larry's dimension, so feel free to suggest something like that if you can think of anything.
It is not at the top of my list of things to do, but I feel it will be a relatively short game, so I don't think it will take too long.

This is what I have so far:
Spoiler
(Note: Most of this is just concept, and will be drastically changed in the final game)
I honestly have no idea if the images are working, if not, just copy the URL.

I do hope this can make some large progress in the future, and I hope it will be able to bring entertainment to the players.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.