SCP : Dr. Gears

In this game the player takes the skin of a scientist named "Dr. Gears" after the accident with the remote controll door system, the player has a radio communicator, a makarov, a gas mask and two batteries ... the player communicates with dr. franklin and others ... to find the gate b ... it is followed by SCP-076-1 and SCP-096 and your radio is haunted by the dna of SCP-895, the system will be graphic in Blitz3D more will leave it to July 2013 ... I'm working on textures of hands ... SCP-096 will be the same doque the SCP: CB, but scp-076-1 will be difficult ... is only mimic pic6.jpg ... the game will be indie ... and will have 3 people working on it ... and I think here will be the home game

Re: SCP : Dr. Gears

Sounds good.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

How can the radio be haunted by the dna of SCP-895? There isn't even a screen on the radio.
I am the Butt Ghost. I will eat your butt.

mrperson1213 wrote:How can the radio be haunted by the dna of SCP-895? There isn't even a screen on the radio.
dear ... the SHIT SOUNDS OF THE RADIO HAS FUCKING SCP-895 ... example: i can kill you in two seconds, is the same voice of scpradio6.ogg

SCP-106 wrote:
mrperson1213 wrote:How can the radio be haunted by the dna of SCP-895? There isn't even a screen on the radio.
dear ... the SHIT SOUNDS OF THE RADIO HAS FUCKING SCP-895 ... example: i can kill you in two seconds, is the same voice of scpradio6.ogg
Dude calm down. I was only asking. I don't normally hear anything on the radio because I immediately upgrade it. Jesus Christ you don't need to yell.
I am the Butt Ghost. I will eat your butt.

mrperson1213 wrote: Dude calm down. I was only asking. I don't normally hear anything on the radio because I immediately upgrade it. Jesus Christ you don't need to yell.
I don't think it is possible to yell through a computer. he's just frustrated that you're making false statements about SCP-895, indicating you probably have never read the SCP-895 article

Dude, this thread was dead for a month and then you revive it?
I don't think the current road this thread is going will be a good one, and if someone asks something related to the function of certain SCPs in the game, don't reply with CAPS LOCKED WORDS, as that makes people thnk you are yelling at them.
If the maker of this thread wants it to be re-opened, I would ask you to make a new one with a bit more detailed description.

Locking.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.