SCP-087-C Into the Darkness(0.6 Multiplayer Update)

Hey everybody!

For the past few months I've been slowly putting together a game that is slowly showing more and more potential, and have decided to post it to the public and see how everyone else thinks of the concept. I would like constructive feedback, positive or negative. The game is leaning more towards Regalis's Hallways game rather than Haversine's staircase game (Regalis's game mostly inspired this), though I hope to make this game unique and different from the other two.

Also, I am not sure what I should add to the game, so feel free to leave suggestions.

If you would like to contribute to the game, please say so in the replies. Anything helps :D

Here is SCP-087-C gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXZhWZOJOqE

I apologize for the inconsistency in updates, my life has been very busy recently

Latest Version

PC Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r271a ... -087-C.zip

ChangeLog:
Spoiler
Update 0.6
Infared
Night vision
IR monster
follow monster
multiplayer
new brick area
ending added
other shit I can't remember
All around subtle improvements
Earlier Versions
Last edited by Cbjfan1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:26 am, edited 26 times in total.

Re: SCP-087-D

Cbjfan1 wrote:Hey everybody!

For the past few months I've been slowly putting together a game that is slowly showing more and more potential, and have decided to post it to the public and see how everyone else thinks of the concept. I would like constructive feedback, positive or negative. The game is leaning more towards Regalis's Hallways game rather than Haversine's staircase game (Regalis's game mostly inspired this), though I hope to make this game unique and different from the other two.

Also, I am not sure what I should add to the game, so feel free to leave suggestions.

Here is a picture of the main menu:
I am currently looking for anyone who can model, make textures, ,make sounds, and voice act (Gender doesn't matter, but doctors aren't 9).
[Remodel of SCP-087 monster]
[Game Ambience]
[Replace -B sound effects]
[Make more rooms]
[Model more objects for each room]
[More textures for other rooms]
[Dr. ██████ Giving you instructions]

If you would like to contribute to the game, please say so in the replies. Anything helps :D
If you contribute, you will be put in the credits and readme.txt

Here is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?in7paou39ybzb0n

Have fun!
Well! I can make most Cerainly All of the above... (besides voice act) I am alright with modeling so i think i can give a shot... Can add me on steam or skype?

Steam: Chris0matic Or (SCP:CB)Hauntedmadness

RainbowFactory wrote:At the begining, i thought that was another mod for SCP-087-B.
So i played it, and it was awesome ! But they are too many jumpscare, i mean, they are everywhere ! I walk for 3m and there is a jumpscare. You should reduce the jumpscare and add more ambiance sound.
And i have a few questions:
-Why there is a baby ?
-Is there an Ending ?
-Can we avoid SCP-087-B-2 ?
-Why the text on the door is in French ? (Im not complaining, just asking)

Sorry for my bad english.
Yeah, I need to reduce the chance for the jumpscare rooms to spawn, and I plan on adding some ambience :D

-Why there is a baby ? I originally had a room of him crying, and if you get too close to him, he kills you. In the article for SCP-087, it mentions hearing someone crying below them. I will probably add the room in the game again and fix it up.

-Is there an Ending ? Actually there is an ending, though it only has a 3% chance of spawning

-Can we avoid SCP-087-B-2 ? The AI for him is actually very simple: He walks through walls to get to you. I plan on making him a pathfinding AI, basically meaning he can't walk through walls. He has to follow the same path you did. Hopefully that will make him easier to avoid.

-Why the text on the door is in French ? I didn't notice that. I just found a door texture and slapped an SCP logo on it. I can fix that :)

Thanks for bringing all this to my attention!

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Cbjfan1 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:What engine are you using to make the game?
Unity 3D Pro
So is their a chance you'll make a Mac port?
Oh yeah sure! I figured since most games on this website are PC compatible, there wouldn't be many mac users on