Re: SCP-432 - Android Game

Woh Woh Woh. Is that the door model from the first version of containment breach i see there?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Thisisme wrote:
Peanut, why must you fuck me over? :(

You used to be cool.
I did not 'fuck you over'. I issued you a warning as you were being extremely rude about your opinion, if you see injustice in what I did, please do so to tell me. It's a warning, so take heed to it, don't get upset, don't mull over it, just move on and see to watching what you say.

And that is severely sad that you think that changing your opinion on me as a person would affect my decision in any way.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Thisisme wrote:
Peanut, why must you fuck me over? :(

You used to be cool.
I did not 'fuck you over'. I issued you a warning as you were being extremely rude about your opinion, if you see injustice in what I did, please do so to tell me. It's a warning, so take heed to it, don't get upset, don't mull over it, just move on and see to watching what you say.

And that is severely sad that you think that changing your opinion on me as a person would affect my decision in any way.
I am very sorry.

My jimmies were severely rustled that day.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌