[1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED)

A place to show off your mods and discuss modding SCPCB.
StabbedMeat
Class-D
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:45 am

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!)

Postby StabbedMeat » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:43 am

This... this is a great mod. I hope you keep working on it, this would make Containment Breach so much better! (not that i don't already love it, of course)

1234fireball
Class-D
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 am

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!)

Postby 1234fireball » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:52 pm

How do you exactly install it? I can't figure it out, I launch the mod application but it crashes saying "ImageGf\menu\achievements\Achv1074.jpg missing."
Image Why not the GOC?

User avatar
diszxchat
Guard
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!)

Postby diszxchat » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:02 am

1234fireball wrote:How do you exactly install it? I can't figure it out, I launch the mod application but it crashes saying "ImageGf\menu\achievements\Achv1074.jpg missing."


I wonder why you guys didn't read the description before installing it on the newer versions.

There are two steps you can fix on:

1. Download and Play it on V.1.3.1.
(That's the easy solution)

2. Download BoH Files, open BoH Folder, take SFX and GFX folders and place it into the "data" folder.
If it says overwrite or replace, just skipped it.

1234fireball
Class-D
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 am

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!)

Postby 1234fireball » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 pm

diszxchat wrote:
1234fireball wrote:How do you exactly install it? I can't figure it out, I launch the mod application but it crashes saying "ImageGf\menu\achievements\Achv1074.jpg missing."


I wonder why you guys didn't read the description before installing it on the newer versions.

There are two steps you can fix on:

1. Download and Play it on V.1.3.1.
(That's the easy solution)

2. Download BoH Files, open BoH Folder, take SFX and GFX folders and place it into the "data" folder.
If it says overwrite or replace, just skipped it.



Thanks! I tried finding installation via the forum page and via a read me but I kinda am a dolt at times so yeah sorry!
Image Why not the GOC?

Niemiec
Class-D
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!) (Read first)

Postby Niemiec » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:49 pm

What's wrong? Installed GFX and SFX from Box Of Horrors
Image
https://vk.com/barotrauma - Main Russian Sub 24/7 RP
Средний РП, никакого грифа. Присоединяйся!

DL_Baryonyx
Technician
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!) (Read first)

Postby DL_Baryonyx » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Niemiec wrote:What's wrong? Installed GFX and SFX from Box Of Horrors
Image

what version are you playing on ?

User avatar
diszxchat
Guard
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!) (Read first)

Postby diszxchat » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:00 am

Niemiec wrote:What's wrong? Installed GFX and SFX from Box Of Horrors
Image


As of now, this mod is compatible with V.1.3.1 - V.1.3.4.

Please read the description before downloading the mod. It kind of hurts me for people not reading and playing it now on latest version.

User avatar
diszxchat
Guard
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.0.3.0 work in progress)

Postby diszxchat » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:15 pm

I would like to say that the mod is now developing. :)

I will port all of the BoH Scps to V.1.3.6 along with new SCPs.

User avatar
UnluckyCharms
Dr. Bright's Assistant
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 am

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.0.3.0 work in progress)

Postby UnluckyCharms » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Amazing mod, but I have some suggestions.

Are you going to be adding anything from the NTF Mod? maybe add the old SCP 513-1 to the game but make it so that both instances of the SCP don't appear at the same time. That would be interesting.

It would be pretty cool to see extra rooms too, such as ones that were cut from the game. There's someone actively working on a mod with that concept, but maybe to advance forth, you guys could collaborate! That would be pretty cool! :D
I've been playing SCP - Containment Breach since v0.2

_(_)_
(´?`)
/(. .)\
( . )
| |
/ \

User avatar
diszxchat
Guard
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.0.3.0 work in progress)

Postby diszxchat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 am

UnluckyCharms wrote:Amazing mod, but I have some suggestions.

Are you going to be adding anything from the NTF Mod? maybe add the old SCP 513-1 to the game but make it so that both instances of the SCP don't appear at the same time. That would be interesting.

It would be pretty cool to see extra rooms too, such as ones that were cut from the game. There's someone actively working on a mod with that concept, but maybe to advance forth, you guys could collaborate! That would be pretty cool! :D


If you're mentioning to the ntf team, we are collaborating each other. But not all that major stuff.

I will starting porting all the BoH SCPS today then tomorrow I will start doing Fan Breach ones.


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests