Re: Official MLP Mod Thread

I've lost count of how many times this thread has derailed.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

SCP-173 wrote:MLP have ruined alot games, That's why Most SCP fans and other angry on them. It's was meant to be girl serie. And other case. They ruined Team Fotress 2 alot. I've hope they stop ruined cool games.
Please. Go read a grammar book, then read your comment. That entire sentence practically screams "Dumbass" at the slightest glance.

The Rake wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:I just found out who the user "The Rake" is. Thomas, I'm gonna kill you.
....shit, how the fuck did you find out it was me?
You left your account logged in on my laptop.

I feel the need to explain what's going on, basically the user "The Rake" and "SCP-173" are both people from my school who thought it would be funny to troll this thread...and that's it.

CommanderPro100 wrote:I feel the need to explain what's going on, basically the user "The Rake" and "SCP-173" are both people from my school who thought it would be funny to troll this thread...and that's it.
Honestly, Thisisme could be one of my friends, but I won't find out, and he most likely isn't. But he is the type of person who would do that.