Re: Official MLP Mod Thread

CommanderPro100 wrote:I feel the need to explain what's going on, basically the user "The Rake" and "SCP-173" are both people from my school who thought it would be funny to troll this thread...and that's it.
thats hysterical and weird in the same instance
All this scratchin' is makin' me rich!

I have no idea if i posted it already, but i'm sure this will end up being something horrible and anti-natural in one way or the other.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Destructoid wrote:Bro, you need to buy some new friends.

Kinda like with my brother, im pretty sure his friends were purchased, and im sure one of them is gay...

Irontaco wrote:I have no idea if i posted it already, but i'm sure this will end up being something horrible and anti-natural in one way or the other.
Last edited by That one guy on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

He be hating on us.
I've been meaning to ask, what are the icons for the batteries suppose to be? They look like ̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶ WoW icons
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:He be hating on us.
I've been meaning to ask, what are the icons for the batteries suppose to be? They look like ̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶ WoW icons
I don't know.....I'll get new ones if it bugs you.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.

Truth be told.....I don't know.....I should change it to something that people will recongize.