Re: SCP Sonic.exe mod v0.2.1 is now not cancelled

1. Why not posting the thread when you get back?
2. You should request help with the soundtrack along with that.
3. Same as 2.
4. I do.

I have full right as anybody else to comment in your mod. I will keep the thread open for now then if you so feel it is of vital importance. I have no problem with small mods and resource packs but everybody usually likes to have something to see in it. Or some proof the involved modder can do something that is not abandoning it the moment they run into a problem beyond their knowledge. But alright then, i will keep this thread open so you don't have to make another thread and we both don't make a fuss about a tiny thing in a tiny forum.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Re: SCP Sonic.exe mod v0.2.1 is now not cancelled

Yeahh you took it even worse. I had set in my head to not lock this topic so nobody had problems with nobody and then the answer is that.

I am going to lock this up and get over with this. Make the thread when you have arrived home and delivered the proper screenshots or anything. Even your ModDBB page specifies what your mod requires to be approved and it does not comply with the standards.

Oh, and by the way, when you use the Report function in a post, it arrives to me and the other forum moderators so we can take action upon them.
Make the thread when you have arrived home and delivered the proper screenshots or anything.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango