Anomalous Items [DISCONTINUED]

This is a small mod that adds two new items, "Anomalous Origami" and "Anomalous Duck", both created by placing Origami in SCP-914, Very Fine setting (ducks have 1 out of 3 chances of spawning). Instead of falling down, these anomalous items float in a random direction.
This mod also edits some documents, so when you drop them they will take the correct texture (the burnt note will not be clean when you find it on the floor, Daniel's note won't have the SCP logo when dropped, etc.)
The console has been tweaked as well. The last command you type in will be memorized, when you press the Up key in the console the previously used command will show up (spawn lots of MTFs in no time :D )

Executable and resources: http://www.mediafire.com/?2qxwkmzzn3d71l4

Source Code: http://www.mediafire.com/?o5xn0zcdynywg7o
Last edited by juanjp600 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Anomalous Items

juanjpro wrote: The console has been tweaked as well. The last command you type in will be memorized, when you press the Up key in the console the previously used command will show up (spawn lots of MTFs in no time :D )
Wait, so people actually do care about console mods?
In that case I'd better get to working on revamping the darn thing(memory arrays, proper text parsing).

I wouldn't recommend using the spawnmtf command more than 5 or so times.
I didn't think that many people would use the command multiple times, so I didn't write the command to be very efficient.
On that note, I should probably get that deletemtf [x/all] command done before the next update...
M-x dingus-mode

mrpeanut188 wrote:Geez, you must play with the source code alot. I only brought it out like 4-5 times. I still need ideas. (That I lack.)
I like programming. I have some experience with other Basic languages, and I'm quite fluent with Game Maker. I code for fun :D Hope you find ideas.
MonocleBios wrote:Wait, so people actually do care about console mods?
In that case I'd better get to working on revamping the darn thing(memory arrays, proper text parsing).

I didn't think that many people would use the command multiple times, so I didn't write the command to be very efficient.
On that note, I should probably get that deletemtf [x/all] command done before the next update...
I mainly wrote that small console addition to test the rest of the mod (I spawned lots of origami in 914's input booth). I also spawned lots of ducks at Gate A Then I left it in since it seemed like a cool feature, as those who like using the console might find re-writing commands quite annoying.

juanjpro wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:Geez, you must play with the source code alot. I only brought it out like 4-5 times. I still need ideas. (That I lack.)
I like programming. I have some experience with other Basic languages, and I'm quite fluent with Game Maker. I code for fun :D Hope you find ideas.
MonocleBios wrote:Wait, so people actually do care about console mods?

I mainly wrote that small console addition to test the rest of the mod (I spawned lots of origami in 914's input booth). I also spawned lots of ducks at Gate A Then I left it in since it seemed like a cool feature, as those who like using the console might find re-writing commands quite annoying.
I'm on an iPad, and can't splice quotes, but I'm proficient in Game Maker, and a little in JavaScript and C#. And I have a
really good idea, I even made my own SCP for it. Just know, there will be weapons involved, so it won't be based on horror nearly as much. Another critical component is 914. I'm debating whether or not to make it animated, because it will be a huge part of the mod. Anyways, good console fix!
MonocleBios wrote:
juanjpro wrote: The console has been tweaked as well. The last command you type in will be memorized, when you press the Up key in the console the previously used command will show up (spawn lots of MTFs in no time :D )
Wait, so people actually do care about console mods?

Sorry for horrible post formatting, when I get to my comp ill refine my post.

juanjpro wrote:I like programming. I have some experience with other Basic languages, and I'm quite fluent with Game Maker. I code for fun :D Hope you find ideas.
Do you also use game maker? Because I use to.]
So you also use game maker?!
Love from Mr. Macaroni!

Re: Anomalous Items [DISCONTINUED]

Can people please stop necromancing threads, for the love of Nightmare? I mean I've seen more necromanced threads in the past week, than I have in the 4 months or however long I've been here...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.