Re: My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

I remember when the drama was mostly from me. Good times...

But things have changed since then. The mod is being dropped and this will be the final breath from it until a mad scientist manages to resurrect the dead. In terms of history, we've had a good run. There were ups and downs and jimmie rustles. But most of all was the popularity that the mod and it's makers have received was well. We have done great work with surprisingly slow, but detailed and loved by hundreds. It's such a shame to see the mod go, but we must be strong and accept it. Good things never last and we all know that for a fact. Lets all say goodbye to the thread and hope for resurrection.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

I never liked the mod anyway, the main reason it was popular is due to Markiplier playing it, and as a Commanderpro said:
"Considering that most Bronies play our mod without knowing what the hell Containment Breach even is, SCP fans don't understand anything in our mod, and people who are SCP and MLP fans hate our mod with a passion."
and al- [12/05/2013 03:15:03] Mrpeanut188: MY BODY IS READY.
wat
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote: "Considering that most Bronies play our mod without knowing what the hell Containment Breach even is, SCP fans don't understand anything in our mod, and people who are SCP and MLP fans hate our mod with a passion."
That's because most people are stupid.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

If Darwin was alive today, he will be disappointed by what he saw. Then he would be executed by creationists.

This thread isn't doing much anymore, I will lock this tomorrow if nobody ask any questions or stuff.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

CLgaming wrote:hope for resurrection.
HA. Really? I'm never so cynical, but if you really think anyone can necro this mod again, you can keep dreaming. The mod is dead now, and no effort can revive it like it did before, the forum's relations just aren't fit to make a team like the one before, and even that one was screwed up as it is. It lacked a leader and was tainted by social drama and laziness. You guys did good, but you fell short. I would never expect anyone to do that.

Too late now, no need to discuss anymore. Glitch, you might as well just lock this thread.

(BTW, CL, where is that photo from? Location I mean, I'm interested what cemetery that is)

Ltn Vasquez wrote:(BTW, CL, where is that photo from? Location I mean, I'm interested what cemetery that is)
Google image search "military funeral." You won't believe how many feels were collected browsing those pictures. Location: No clue.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
CLgaming wrote:hope for resurrection.
HA. Really? I'm never so cynical, but if you really think anyone can necro this mod again, you can keep dreaming. The mod is dead now, and no effort can revive it like it did before, the forum's relations just aren't fit to make a team like the one before, and even that one was screwed up as it is. It lacked a leader and was tainted by social drama and laziness. You guys did good, but you fell short. I would never expect anyone to do that.

Too late now, no need to discuss anymore. Glitch, you might as well just lock this thread.

(BTW, CL, where is that photo from? Location I mean, I'm interested what cemetery that is)
I feel like I should have commandeered the mod. Honestly I'm not surprised. This is how most projects end up.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!