Re: [0.6.6] Official MLP Mod Thread

Destructoid wrote:I think he means she'll lunge at you when she's close with a wing flap.
The grab animation. I lost all the 106 animations in Blender because I'm a retard, so I'm going to have to remake all of dem.
Teh wings will be beautiful, man!

I personally would be interested to see what kind of interpretation will be given on the aesthetic design of the site, drawing from what the Plot gives us shows that this Foundation is alternate version of the actual SCP Foundation. Assuming that then this Foundation would have access to the best technology/magic/whatever that is available.

Will the site have a different look eventually or will it remain the same, and if it is changed then what style will it appear in and what "tech level" would it be. Since to my vastly limited knowledge of the MLP universe the tech level seems around a late medieval period with some mixes of later eras, possibly up to the late 1800's in certain respects.

If you wanted to expand on the topic of Tech level then I would imagine that the MLP Foundation would be interested in learning/acquiring the higher human technology.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:I personally would be interested to see what kind of interpretation will be given on the aesthetic design of the site, drawing from what the Plot gives us shows that this Foundation is alternate version of the actual SCP Foundation. Assuming that then this Foundation would have access to the best technology/magic/whatever that is available.

Will the site have a different look eventually or will it remain the same, and if it is changed then what style will it appear in and what "tech level" would it be. Since to my vastly limited knowledge of the MLP universe the tech level seems around a late medieval period with some mixes of later eras, possibly up to the late 1800's in certain respects.

If you wanted to expand on the topic of Tech level then I would imagine that the MLP Foundation would be interested in learning/acquiring the higher human technology.
Ah Steelpoint, We HAVE changed the Design a bit...To stonework....We may change it again later.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

When regalis adds new textures for the other areas of the site, the most clean advanced parts in the unmodded game will probably have more "advanced" textures than the current textures we have. Some of the MLP universe's technology seems even up to the very early 1900's.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!