Re: [0.6.6] Official MLP Mod Thread

Glitch wrote:914 could be Twilight reading some books, you put an item on a pedestal to the left of her and she will change it into something else.
This was an idea I made on the old thread, not sure if anyone read it but I still kinda like this idea.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

I like it, I'll implement it as soon as I get access to a laptop.
Glitch wrote:
Glitch wrote:914 could be Twilight reading some books, you put an item on a pedestal to the left of her and she will change it into something else.
This was an idea I made on the old thread, not sure if anyone read it but I still kinda like this idea.
Well we already made a backstory for her as to why she's a machine, also I find it hard to believe that Twilight would be sitting in a room reading books during a containment breach.

Perhaps it would involve her being quarantined or something. I finished the rosewood chat screen would you like it? For the office and maynard chatscreens all I did was replace the logo. If you don't like the ones I edited tell me please.

I'm happy you like the sound. Hopefully we can get some custom guard models soon. (or fluttershy)
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!