Re: [0.6.6] My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

Weaselcake wrote:Wait, Rarity as 049? Woulden't it make more sense if it was Nurse Redheart, since Nurse Redheart IS a doctor.
That's a fine point BUT....We need an excuse to have the entire Mane 6 in there.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Weaselcake wrote:Wait, Rarity as 049? Woulden't it make more sense if it was Nurse Redheart, since Nurse Redheart IS a doctor.
Wrong type of Doctor, but if a medical wing is ever added, we could probably have Redheart hiding there.

Edit: I keep starting new pages, so annoying.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

WolfNinja2 wrote:Pinkie Pie has no model for me O,o do i need scp FIRST then put the mod in the same folder? D: I want to have a magical time!
Nyeh?

You just extract the game to It's own folder, you don't even need the original game.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

seaal wrote:
Glitch wrote:And Humans and ponies would not work together, humanity looses their shit over people of a different skin colour.
wat
If we can't treat each other fairly how will we treat a race of rainbow colored ponies equally.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!