Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

epicgamer123 wrote:Hey, this thread is about the multiplayer mod, so in the event it's abandoned (which has happened) an announcement should be made to resolve/fix the thread.
epicgamer123 wrote:Make an ingame event that ends a session when someone abandons a online room.
I get that D-9999 apparently knows Belgian, but I'm just guessing for the fun of it and to see how close I was
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
epicgamer123 wrote:Hey, this thread is about the multiplayer mod, so in the event it's abandoned (which has happened) an announcement should be made to resolve/fix the thread.
epicgamer123 wrote:Make an ingame event that ends a session when someone abandons a online room.
I get that D-9999 apparently knows Belgian, but I'm just guessing for the fun of it and to see how close I was
I know all three languages they speak; German, French and Dutch. To an extent.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Honestly, the mod has been postponed indefinitely because, as stated several times before, the game's design is very hard to adapt to multiplayer, and currently it's too unstable to actually get an enjoyable experience out of it. Everyone that has been working on it has moved onto something else for now. I'm not saying that the mod is cancelled, it'll be picked back up eventually, but not for a while.

Most of this thread has become "when is this coming out", followed by "it will be out some day". I don't think this should go on until we're certain that the project is ready to be completed. I'm requesting a lock.