Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

CommanderPro100 wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:Question: Where could I download a previous version of SCPCB? And I'm not talking version 0.1, I mean 1.0.6, because I want to redownload it, and try out the box of horrors mod again, as I tried recently with zero success. Hell, I don't even remember where I downloaded version 1.0.6... :?:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/scp-contai ... reach-v106
Thanks for helping!
Last edited by AgentParadox on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello, I have problems with the game. In the beginning everything was fine, almost no departures. But more to finish the game, I was approaching, the more was the fly error Memory Access Violante. This error does not allow me to get out of the chamber content object SCP-079. As soon as I'm out there, so just crashes with this error. It was absolutely impossible to play. I tried probably all possible that this error did not get out. Tell me, please, what to do? My version 1.1.5 downloaded from the official site.

On my native language:

Здравствуйте, у меня есть проблемы с игрой. В начале было все нормально, практически никаких вылетов. Но чем дальше к финишу игры я приближался, тем чаще стала вылетать ошибка Мемори аксесс виолант. Эта ошибка не дает мне выбраться из камеры содержания объекта SCP-079. Как только я выхожу оттуда, так сразу вылетает с данной ошибкой. Стало совсем невозможно играть. Перепробовал, наверное, все возможные варианты, чтобы эта ошибка не вылезала. Подскажите, пожалуйста, что делать? Моя версия 1.1.5, скачивал с официального сайта.

Portalcrafter wrote:Hello, I have problems with the game. In the beginning everything was fine, almost no departures. But more to finish the game, I was approaching, the more was the fly error Memory Access Violante. This error does not allow me to get out of the chamber content object SCP-079. As soon as I'm out there, so just crashes with this error. It was absolutely impossible to play. I tried probably all possible that this error did not get out. Tell me, please, what to do? My version 1.1.5 downloaded from the official site.
I can sort of tell what you're trying to say. SCP-079's chamber gives you a MAV (Memory Access Violation)? It has happened to a lot of people, myself included. It's a problem with the game and with the game engine (Blitz3D). Try this thread.

I did what was listed, then tested. And here's a MAV error stopped appearing! I reached the gate B, then I was killed the helicopter, and the game crashed! However, with a different error: not immersed some texture. Then I was completed the game and decided to start anew. All was well, but once I was killed by SCP-173, and the game crashed with an error MAV! What the hell? Before that I was killed by another SCP in the new game, and it was all good. Funny, isn't it? Anyway, I was completed the game and because happy. Now I will wait for updates with a full fix for this horrible bugs and adding new content.

P.S. Thank you, anyway! :)