Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

CLgaming wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Um, I can actually make a 096 model..
Yeah, we toooooootally need a new model to replace that shit model Mirocaine made.
oh wait, we already have a proper model.
Well thanks for being supportive CL, great way to cheer up the younglings.

Now, I really do think 096's model is pretty good. Maybe you meant some other SCP. Anyway, there's loads of stuff to do around here - if you tinker with SCP:CB's source code, you can go on to implement anything you want. Most people work on the game on a basis of "I think SCP:CB needs this", or "This really needs fixin'". Working with other people over the internet can get a little complicated though.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.

CLgaming wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Um, I can actually make a 096 model..
Yeah, we toooooootally need a new model to replace that shit model Mirocaine made.
oh wait, we already have a proper model.
You could have been a bit nicer, mate. He's new, he's allowed to try his hand at these kinds of things. Just cut him some slack! I personally wanna see what he can do.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Hey guys, do you know ROBLOX? If you don't, it's a 3D building game, with blocks.
A kid by the name of Moliverde owns a group of the SCP Foundation, and it's actually based off of the SCP Foundation wikidot.
It has ranks, but not exactly like in here...

Maybe you should join them! :) (if you have an account)

Okay, so, it has ranks like L-1 to L-5, and O-5, It sometimes has breaches, but it's like SCP:CB Multiplayer, but it's in a different game.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:Hey guys, do you know ROBLOX? If you don't, it's a 3D building game, with blocks.
A kid by the name of Moliverde owns a group of the SCP Foundation, and it's actually based off of the SCP Foundation wikidot.

Okay, so, it has ranks like L-1 to L-5, and O-5, It sometimes has breaches, but it's like SCP:CB Multiplayer, but it's in a different game.
Sadly I think the only people who play ROBLOX on this forum are people like Hug.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Hey guys, do you know ROBLOX? If you don't, it's a 3D building game, with blocks.

Sadly I think the only people who play ROBLOX on this forum are people like Hug.

If I am one of those people, I take offense to that.

And just to say, I've tried ROBLOX. It's pretty damn fun for what people make it out to be. I mean, People on there are.... sort of creative? I mean, the one thing I enjoyed was the SCP - Containment Breach remake. But that's me.

Ok, I figured out that...
It's..
What.
Wait a minute, what do you mean by Co-op? Co-op is exactly different, Well, it's a 2nd form of Multiplayer..
I understand that it takes a lot of coding.

But when I saw the animation of 035 in fragMOTION, the software I use for SCP: Containment Breach, I saw in one of the animations is there is crouching, and animations that involves with the player. I think it signifies a 1% chance of a SCP: Containment Breach multiplayer, and there is another 1000% million chance that the SCP:CB multiplayer won't come out.

It is weird, I don't know why there is only one animation for 035.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."