Re: Half-Life: Resonance Cascade v5.0

I am here to make an announcement.

I want to thank everybody for giving their support to the development of Half-Life: Resonance Cascade, you made this mod flourish beyond what I had envisioned and made it rise as probably one of the best total conversion mods for SCP: Containment Breach. I could have never had the motivation to keep going if it were not for you guys, as cliché as that sounds. You, my friends, are the real freemen.

With that out of the way, on to the sad stuff. I am no longer sure about the future of Half-Life: Resonance Cascade. This mod's had a good run, but with all the new content being added to SCP:CB comes a lack of ideas. Take SCP-178 for instance, portrayed in the mod as a pair of defective virtual reality goggles. That seems pretty unoriginal, yes, and that's because there is nothing like that within the Half-Life lore/universe. That's why it's so boring and insignificant, I was running out ideas. We were running out of ideas.

And with the newest update to SCP:CB, introducing SCP-205 and SCP-966, this marks the point where we.. I just don't know anymore.

So effectively, I am saying that HL:RC's development is most likely over. We had a good run, and I want to say thanks to everyone, all of you are the best, better than me perhaps. I'll be moving on to other projects now, so thanks again for staying with us on this hell of a ride. I love you.

~Chandler

Spoiler

Code: Select all

FILE LEAK 99% COMPLETE
FILE LEAK COMPLETE. PRESS ANY KEY..

ACCESSING C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/audio_projects/

//CONTENTS:
yansim (folder)
corrisiononourteeth.wav
iamsoisolated.wav
iamsoisolated-old.wav
keterlevelepidemic.wav
leftfordeath_scp.wav
prayforcontainment.wav
puddleofpoo.wav
pukricide_scp.wav
scp_hordedanger.wav
scp_hordedanger_860.wav
yourownfoundation.wav

//END OF CONTENTS
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: Half-Life: Resonance Cascade v5.0

CLgaming wrote:I am here to make an announcement.

I want to thank everybody for giving their support to the development of Half-Life: Resonance Cascade, you made this mod flourish beyond what I had envisioned and made it rise as probably one of the best total conversion mods for SCP: Containment Breach. I could have never had the motivation to keep going if it were not for you guys, as cliché as that sounds. You, my friends, are the real freemen.

With that out of the way, on to the sad stuff. I am no longer sure about the future of Half-Life: Resonance Cascade. This mod's had a good run, but with all the new content being added to SCP:CB comes a lack of ideas. Take SCP-178 for instance, portrayed in the mod as a pair of defective virtual reality goggles. That seems pretty unoriginal, yes, and that's because there is nothing like that within the Half-Life lore/universe. That's why it's so boring and insignificant, I was running out ideas. We were running out of ideas.

And with the newest update to SCP:CB, introducing SCP-205 and SCP-966, this marks the point where we.. I just don't know anymore.

So effectively, I am saying that HL:RC's development is most likely over. We had a good run, and I want to say thanks to everyone, all of you are the best, better than me perhaps. I'll be moving on to other projects now, so thanks again for staying with us on this hell of a ride. I love you.

~Chandler
I see what you mean, but... The mod will not develop ANYMORE? What a pity...
But, anyway, thank you so much for your great mod! :)

P. S. Actually, I won't be offended if mod will not be updated. For now, my favourite version is 4.2.
Last edited by Dmitriy-Bars on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink: