Re: [1.1.5] Half-Life: Resonance Cascade v5.0 (Open for revi

If this mod will revive, I have some ideas for it (maybe, they are not good). First idea is replace SCP-1048-A with houndeye. What about 205 and 966? I don't know too...

And the second idea... I think, the mod could be "stronger", like original Half-Life, if someone have added weapons in it like in the Nine-Tailed Fox mod.

Sounds crazy and stupid, I guess, but it's just a dream... Settle it among yourselves, if you really want the new version of this.

P. S. I thought that Nazi officers are not replaced with something. But I downloaded newest version and found new textures (that weren't in v4.2) named "shock_trooper.bmp" and "eye_01". Does it mean that the officers are replaced by Race X Shock Troopers from Op4?
Last edited by Dmitriy-Bars on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

Finally, I have some new ideas for this mod, which can be in 1.2.3 port (maybe).

SCP-1048-A = Houndeye
SCP-205 = A scene when HECU (demon shadows) capturing Gordon (woman shadow)
SCP-966 = Antlions
SCP-1074 = Defective Holographic Assistant (as Nihilanth)

How are you thinking, is it possible to do? :doubt:
Last edited by Dmitriy-Bars on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

But, if you will continue the mod, do this:

1. Download the game.
2. Download the patch (because the version of the game is 1.2.2, not 1.2.3. Bugs from the 1.2.2 are not corrected.)
3. Copy files from patch to the game files (with replacement the same files as in it).

And next is as usual: replace files as yours.

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:But, if you will continue the mod, do this:

1. Download the game.
2. Download the patch (because the version of the game is 1.2.2, not 1.2.3. Bugs from the 1.2.2 are not corrected.)
3. Copy files from patch to the game files (with replacement the same files as in it).

If I am understanding your comment correctly, CLgaming knows how to patch his mod for 1.2.3 and how to fix it.

SyphenTV wrote:

1. Download the game.

If I am understanding your comment correctly, CLgaming knows how to patch his mod for 1.2.3 and how to fix it.
Exactly, Syphen. There's more to it than copying files. There are a few edits to the source code that exist for minute details or otherwise. I recommend updating the source code if you know how to.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

1. Download the game.

Exactly, Syphen. There's more to it than copying files. There are a few edits to the source code that exist for minute details or otherwise. I recommend updating the source code if you know how to.
I understand. It was my mistake, again... :|