Re: Multiple textures into a single one?

InnocentSam wrote:I imported the hazmat suit from HL1 and had no problems with it, aside from no animations (that wasn't a problem in my case). I didn't have to unwrap any UV's :|
Was the hazmat suit in one texture file or multiple? I'm surprised this Alien slave model here has over a dozen small textures that are supposed to be mapped to the model. I already tried loading up a texture & attaching it to the model with UV placement, it won't recognize it's place anymore...
mrpeanut188 wrote:~Everything~
WELL! That was certainly kind of you. Sadly I can't do fragmo anymore until I get dual boot soon. I guess if there's the possibility of getting the model with it's original animations restored, better I not spend an hour in Blender trying to remap all these textures to an animationless* model again.

Re: Multiple textures into a single one?

Mirocaine wrote:I'm surprised this Alien slave model here has over a dozen small textures that are supposed to be mapped to the model. I already tried loading up a texture & attaching it to the model with UV placement, it won't recognize it's place anymore...
It's because the UVs or Textures must be vertically flipped. Maybe even horizontally.
Mirocaine wrote:WELL! That was certainly kind of you.
I was actually going to do the whole thing for CL, but I ran out of time.

Mirocaine wrote:Sadly I can't do fragmo anymore until I get dual boot soon. I guess if there's the possibility of getting the model with it's original animations restored, better I not spend an hour in Blender trying to remap all these textures to an animationless* model again.
No need to even open blender, all can be done with Photoshop and fragMOTION.

Like I said before, I was going to do the thing but ran out of time. I did it. You'll have to change the frames, rest should work out of the box.

Code: Select all

FRAMES
idle3  - 0-31
walk1  - 32-65
grab   - 66-131
jibber - 132-192
Download

And this is why I don't have time to do pony models. :P