~The OFFICIAL map editor maps thread~

Well, it came to my attention that 0.7.4 has a map editor, and I thought one could post their maps here for others to play... maybe in a mediafire link?

Also, admins: Please move this thread if I placed it in the wrong category.

Spoiler
BUNZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: It seems someone stole my idea. You can go complain to him:
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: ~The OFFICIAL map editor maps thread~

D-9999 wrote:Well, it came to my attention that 0.7.4 has a map editor, and I thought one could post their maps here for others to play... maybe in a mediafire link?

Also, admins: Please move this thread if I placed it in the wrong category.

Spoiler
BUNZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reporting for OFFICIAL review duty. lol

hug0905 wrote:
D-9999 wrote:

http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2868
that thread had a few more posts though, it doesn't matter if he stole your idea, or not, he maybe didn't know that this thread was here, so he created another thread
I've sent multiple PMs to him stating that there was already a thread for that kinda stuff, but he had to be so ignorant as to not listen. It kinda shows you the intelligence of some people nowadays. :x
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:
D-9999 wrote:

http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2868
that thread had a few more posts though, it doesn't matter if he stole your idea, or not, he maybe didn't know that this thread was here, so he created another thread
I've sent multiple PMs to him stating that there was already a thread for that kinda stuff, but he had to be so ignorant as to not listen. It kinda shows you the intelligence of some people nowadays. :x
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh. it's proper intelegince....... GET THAT THE FUCK AWAY FROM MAH!!!!!!!!!!!UE&*@!EM!!!!!!! -Sincerely, Hug0905
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time