Re: [Map Creator] WYSIWYG

That Same Anon wrote:
Abincyprus wrote:Very good. But why call it WYSIWYG? The name sounds funny to me.
Acronym for "What You See Is What You Get". Basically means this sort of thing, where you see the result before compiling.
I know, I read the post but when I see it, in my head it sounds as, "Weesyweeg."

Hi there juanjpro.
I've encountered something nasty, which nearly drove me insane why the hell some rooms just wont work xD

I am using version 1.0.4.
When I view the map in 2D, some events cannot be changed/activated or even seen.
Examples:
room2storage (event: room2storage; room with SCP-970)
room3storage (event: room3storage; room with Elevator which lead into the storage with 2 instances of SCP-939)
room4 (event: room4; plain 4 way hallway)
room2elevator (event: room2elevator; plain hallway with an elevator)

Using the usual map editor made it possible for me to activate these events.

Maybe there are more missing events, but I've just finished the light containment zone and have not yet found any missing events in the heavy containment zone.
If I find more I will let you know.

Greetings,
BaxterR

BaxterR wrote:Hi there juanjpro.
I've encountered something nasty, which nearly drove me insane why the hell some rooms just wont work xD

I am using version 1.0.4.
When I view the map in 2D, some events cannot be changed/activated or even seen.
Examples:
room2storage (event: room2storage; room with SCP-970)
room3storage (event: room3storage; room with Elevator which lead into the storage with 2 instances of SCP-939)
room4 (event: room4; plain 4 way hallway)
room2elevator (event: room2elevator; plain hallway with an elevator)

Using the usual map editor made it possible for me to activate these events.

Maybe there are more missing events, but I've just finished the light containment zone and have not yet found any missing events in the heavy containment zone.
If I find more I will let you know.

Greetings,
BaxterR
I had a problem with room2storage too when I tried my custom map: it didn't loop. Anyways, I think the entire source code of the map creator itself requires some heavy changes, so there isn't going to be any immediate fix for that (juanjpro seems to be more busy with the Irrlicht Port, while I dunno the state of the other programmers here, I think they're busy too, and I dunno how to do anything either). We'll have to wait for this one, I'm afraid :( Although since Regalis did say he'd upload two more bugfixes, I hope the Map Creator is one of the ones he'll fix :)
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.