[DOWNLOAD] Skybox Include

Hello all. I thought I'd host this Skybox include for outdoorsy environments, and a quick tutorial on how to work it.

Instructions
Just place an "Include "Skybox.bb"" at the start of Main.bb.

Then when you want to render the skybox, run the function "sky_CreateSky("GFX\sky",Camera)" (you can use different skybox pictures).

Then add a "sky_UpdateSky()" function into the main loop.

But you guys can probably just look at the .bb and figure out the functions anyway :wink:

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17887537/Skybox.rar
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Re: [DOWNLOAD] Skybox Include

mrpeanut188 wrote:You should make it compatible with the pocket dimension, you could add some creepy effects.
Definitely. Seeing musty green stars and ghastly arm-shaped clouds could make those pits quite interesting.

Also, skyboxes in the exits could be neat, exiting Gate B to see a brilliant sunset could be an amazing moment.
It slep time bunner.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Omniary wrote: Also, skyboxes in the exits could be neat, exiting Gate B to see a brilliant sunset could be an amazing moment.
Yeah I agree.
Now, InnocentSam, make a fully dynamic skybox. :wink:
It already has a semi-dynamic "skybox". It has 2 layers of clouds and a blue void.

I love the idea about the pocket dimension, although it's giving me ideas of making it weird and abstract like LSD: Dream Emulator or something.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:
Omniary wrote: Also, skyboxes in the exits could be neat, exiting Gate B to see a brilliant sunset could be an amazing moment.
Yeah I agree.
Now, InnocentSam, make a fully dynamic skybox. :wink:
It already has a semi-dynamic "skybox". It has 2 layers of clouds and a blue void.

I love the idea about the pocket dimension, although it's giving me ideas of making it weird and abstract like LSD: Dream Emulator or something.
You could also make a skybox for 860. Mirocaine, I and some other forumers deduced that the sky should be alien, stars and maybe a very close moon or other planet.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!