SCP-Brofoundation breach mod.

I am trying to create a mod based on pewdiepie stuff, but I need some help. I cant figure out what textures and things to use, all I have done is: white.jpg; whitewall.jpg; and tilefloor.jpg. I also need new models! I cant model, and Im trying to get a model of the servant grunt from amnesia for 106, agrippa for 173, ao oni for 049, and I allready have the zombie model.
I would like to ask for help.

NOTE: this mod is NOT for humor, it is based on PEWDIEPIE, but actually SCARY. The only humour is the 'alarm' sfx. :173:
bleh

Re: SCP-Brofoundation breach mod.

fak.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
:empty: :|
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:fak.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
:empty: :|
Forget I said anything. Just do what you wanted.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

SCP-Sean wrote:Actually, I was going to say that if you didnt KNOW about it, then it does NOT mean it is copying, and maria, that means that you can continue you're amnesia mod.
That project is long DEAD. And porting models is a pain in the ass to do, and you know that. Freak Breach is my main project, as well as my SCP-087-B Versus Mod. Anyhow, you continue your mod while I work with my modeling.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.