Modeling Help

Okay, so I'm trying to import .nif files (models from Morrowind), and export them as .b3d with Blender 2.49b and the NetImmerse Import/Export script, and the Blitz3D Exporter. The static ones I have no trouble with, but for some reason, the animated ones have trouble loading in Assimp Model Viewer, and when tested, they are a mish mash of crap. Please help me, help is GREATLY appreciated. If you require any more info I shall give it. Good things will arrive if this question is answered.

Re: Modeling Help

D-9999 wrote:Get FragMotion. Assimp is very unreliable at times, and does not support as many things as FragMotion.
Is it free?

It's reusable though, only cache is you have to type some kind of pledge of god or something every 7 days.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Yes, it's free, but only a trial and a 7 day trial.
PM me, and if anyone asks I was never here ;)

I got fragmotion, and now it won't respond when I open the exported file. I believe it's the Importer/Exporter(s).
Glitch wrote:...only cache is you have to type some kind of pledge of god or something every 7 days.

UnknownGlaze wrote:I got fragmotion, and now it won't respond when I open the exported file. I believe it's the Importer/Exporter(s).
Glitch wrote:...only cache is you have to type some kind of pledge of god or something every 7 days.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote:I got fragmotion, and now it won't respond when I open the exported file. I believe it's the Importer/Exporter(s).
The topic appears to be going south. We shall stop it from getting any more foul (In other words, I found out the problem, now let's lock the post)

3 (talons)...

Stop the damn bird puns, else I will come over there and bludgeon you.
Locked as requested.