Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

Applejack96 wrote:Hey guya I think you should resize class D to be about 5ft. A scene from the latest Episode Pinkie Pride confirms that ponys average to about 4.5-5ft. They seem a little small now.
To be honest with you, height wouldn't really be a recognizable factor in this game, since there's not really anything to measure their height. At the most, you could probably compare them to human personnel in the mod, but then again, humans would have to be the bigger ones; you can't afford to make them pony personnel too big, otherwise they wouldn't be able to fit through doors and the like.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Glitch wrote:Me neither, all I saw was giant cake, giant cannons, giant cheese, giant...stuff.

Well I've been gone from this forum for a while, any new developments?
Well this was mentioned when I asked about what'll be The "Telekill" Alloy LTF equivalent, but...nothing on The Possessive Mask LTF variant yet...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Somepony post a screenshots! Is this like the mod that we were working on before? That one started looking real nice before we got struck by lethargy. Make sure you do all the important stuff while you're still hyped! Also, are you re-using my assets? If so that would be sweet. :laugh:
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Somepony post a screenshots! Is this like the mod that we were working on before? That one started looking real nice before we got struck by lethargy. Make sure you do all the important stuff while you're still hyped! Also, are you re-using my assets? If so that would be sweet. :laugh:
From the 8.1 Beta
Spoiler
106 victim
Buggy observer
173 Bug

Last year I made a soundtrack CD, inspired by the mod.
You can download it Here
https://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containm ... agic/74051