Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

I actually recognized that my Unlockables Mod is included in this mod. I already played it with my Unlockables Mod and it worked actually like the 1.0.4 version of the mod. I think everything got included from my mod into this mod (and I was impressed). Even the NoTarget works fine.
About the mod itself: I must say that this is a great mod! I'm not playing it that often but I can say that if the mod is 100% finished then I think it would be a great SCP mod with many new features.

As I played the mod last time, I recognized that the Unlockables having the very same names as in SCP:CB rather than the item names from this mod. But probably because it's not that easy to edit them (I used a method that is not so much mod-friendly). If I have the time maybe I can help a little bit with that part if help is needed there. :wink: (if they didn't had changed already)
And I have a question: Are there any bugs in that game related to the Unlockables Mod?

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

PXLSHN wrote:I actually recognized that my Unlockables Mod is included in this mod. I already played it with my Unlockables Mod and it worked actually like the 1.0.4 version of the mod. I think everything got included from my mod into this mod (and I was impressed). Even the NoTarget works fine.
About the mod itself: I must say that this is a great mod! I'm not playing it that often but I can say that if the mod is 100% finished then I think it would be a great SCP mod with many new features.

As I played the mod last time, I recognized that the Unlockables having the very same names as in SCP:CB rather than the item names from this mod. But probably because it's not that easy to edit them (I used a method that is not so much mod-friendly). If I have the time maybe I can help a little bit with that part if help is needed there. :wink: (if they didn't had changed already)
And I have a question: Are there any bugs in that game related to the Unlockables Mod?

No bugs so far.. It works perfectly.
https://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containm ... agic/74051