fluttershy still bugged and mini stuck in the floor zompony

yea flutter still dose not work ive got the fix put it into the npcs file and replaced the old one and still dose not work for what ever reason ive did a little experiment by tack the same file from the vernier SCP (unedited) and putting in there to see if it would maybe work no big sir price but it didnt work i got no idea whats rough unless it something to do with the games code it self and not the NPCs

also i can tell rarity's area is still a WIP but at lest her rarity her self works now but her zompony are now extremely small as well as being stuck in the floor with only the very tips of there tails showing which makes them hard to see at times

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

YESSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS HAHAHA I FINLEY DID IT I BET THE GAME ON THE MOST BUGGED MAP SEED I EVER PLAYED ON HOW I DONT NO BUT YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA IM SO HAPPY even if the ending was a complete WTF moment just BUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it only tuck me about six to ten mouth to bet but the feeling was so wreath it

I like this mod but I am confused at to if this is a pony world with pony scps or a human world with pony scps. The Class-D are ponies but the guards are human. I know it's just a mod and things like this shouldn't be so analyzed but it confuses me as the player.

If it is a pony world with pony's scps then I would recommend making the facilities textures cartoony to match the show.
If it is a human world with ponies then well make it a little more clear, I dunno.
Not trying to be nitpicky just giving some information.

Tesseron wrote:I like this mod but I am confused at to if this is a pony world with pony scps or a human world with pony scps. The Class-D are ponies but the guards are human. I know it's just a mod and things like this shouldn't be so analyzed but it confuses me as the player. the

If it is a pony world with pony's scps then I would recommend making the facilities textures cartoony to match the show.
If it is a human world with ponies then well make it a little more clear, I dunno.
i guessing youve not played on the most update version of the game cos version 1.1.5 of the mod has all humans trend into pony's so its pony world with pony scp's but as of making the hole game cartoony thats a big challenge plus i dont think it would like to amaxing i mean if you look at how the scp's or the lft's look now that most probley what the game would look like which personally i dont think would look very nice unless they find a way to make it detailed waist mentioning the cartoony look of the show

HP Chrysalis wrote:
Tesseron wrote:I like this mod but I am confused at to if this is a pony world with pony scps or a human world with pony scps. The Class-D are ponies but the guards are human. I know it's just a mod and things like this shouldn't be so analyzed but it confuses me as the player. the

i guessing youve not played on the most update version of the game cos version 1.1.5 of the mod has all humans trend into pony's so its pony world with pony scp's but as of making the hole game cartoony thats a big challenge plus i dont think it would like to amaxing i mean if you look at how the scp's or the lft's look now that most probley what the game would look like which personally i dont think would look very nice unless they find a way to make it detailed waist mentioning the cartoony look of the show
No offense, but could you write actual sentences and not run-on sentences? It gets VERY annoying trying to read what you wrote.

Run-on sentence example:
Spoiler
oh my shit i love scp it's such an awesome game juanjpro is an awesome coder innocent sam is awesome too i love the textures done and i love the music done by firefox and i love the wiki by commander mark and i love all that shit plz love me regalis