Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.2)

Okay, I don't know what is wrong with my computer, but it just does not let me do anything with the zip files. I've tried what you said, but the SCP: CIM files are no where to be found in it when I look for it. All it does when I click on 7zFm.exe is bring me to the exact same folder that said thing is in, but doesn't bring me anywhere else. Even when I try to extract files it doesn't work.

Is there still a way to download the game without it being a zip file? Because my system seemed to recognize it and at least open the game before it was put into a zip file format. Now it doesn't recognize it and want to open the files right at all. I have windows 8, and I don't know if that's why it isn't working at all or not. I'd upgrade to windows 10, but when I tried to do that it sucked up too much space on my tablet. It only has so much space on it for memory and data and updates alone seem to suck up a good deal of the memory. So, I don't know. I don't have the money to invest in an actual computer right now.

I just find it odd that my tablet's system recognized the files before they were put into zip files, but now it can't.