Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

mrpeanut188 wrote:*uberfacepalm*
At this point it should be made by one person, who just asks the community for resources. Like a Project Leader, but with a lot more communism.
What's that meant to mean...?
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Hey, no gun fights. Now let's finnish discussing this.
Nightmare Tank wrote:OK, for the one THOUSAND and First time...

What LTFs are getting designated what MLP-related entity (See spoiler for in-game LTFS)?
Spoiler
008 (Nightmare Forces presumed)
012 (CMC Theme presumed)
049 (Rarity discussed)
079 (Nightmare Moon or Discord contesting)
096 (Fluttershy presumed)
106 (Rainbow Dash presumed)
173 (Pinkie Pie presumed)
294 (Applejack discussed)
372 (Scootaloo presumed)
420-J (Unknown)
500 (Zecora discussed)
513 (Sweetie Belle presumed)
682 (Spike discussed)
714 (Alicorn Amulet discussed)
789-J (Unknown)
895 (Nightmare Moon discussed)
914 (Twilight Sparkle presumed)
990 (Mare Do Well possibly)
1025 (Perplexing Pony Plagues presumed)
Are we colouring the infection overlay a dark-blue-purple to imply Nightmare Forces?
Are we going with Pony or Glitch's backstories?
Are we using mine or Bronami's pages in Mr. Peanut's files for 1025 (See spoiler for attached comparisons)?
Spoiler
Mine:
Bronami's:
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Nightmare Tank wrote:Perhaps. But MLP versions of every drink in the .ini file, is that possible?
Uh, why can't we just add MLP themed drinks and leave the rest the way they are?
Nightmare Tank wrote:Well that's the first suggestion I've heard.
Do you even know what Party Time Mintals are?
Nightmare Tank wrote:Not quite, the idea was to apply Zecora's colour scheme to it; change the red part to grey and add her cutie mark on the white part.
You do realize you can barely see the pill in-game right? Also 500 doesn't even have a texture.
Nightmare Tank wrote:Not to toot my own horn, but I've tried to commandeer this thing more than anyone in here. And I'm askin' because there wasn't a full team consensus yet.
Yeah, we definitely need a project leader. If anything it should be someone who has actual knowledge about MLP and modding CB in general.

*Looks at the people on the team.*

......let me rephrase that. Glitch should be the project leader.
Nightmare Tank wrote:We're still in two minds from what I can see on here.
What does that even mean?

CommanderPro100 wrote: Yeah, we definitely need a project leader. If anything it should be someone who has actual knowledge about MLP and modding CB in general.
You don't really need a 'leader' to mod CB so to speak, just someone who somewhat understands Reg's code and can tell you what simply is and isn't possible. Though, when such a small percentage of this forum understands the mechanisms behind the development of this game, I guess that's practically the same thing...
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote: Yeah, we definitely need a project leader. If anything it should be someone who has actual knowledge about MLP and modding CB in general.
You don't really need a 'leader' to mod CB so to speak, just someone who somewhat understands Reg's code and can tell you what simply is and isn't possible. Though, when such a small percentage of this forum understands the mechanisms behind the development of this game, I guess that's practically the same thing...
^ This.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:
^ This.
^ This This

This at Cridone aswell.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.