Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

How about these matters that we haven't finished discussion on and/or don't agree with?
Nightmare Tank wrote:OK, for the one THOUSAND and First time...

What LTFs are getting designated what MLP-related entity (See spoiler for in-game LTFS)?
Spoiler
008 (Nightmare Forces presumed)
012 (CMC Theme presumed)
049 (Rarity discussed)
079 (Nightmare Moon or Discord contesting)
096 (Fluttershy presumed)
106 (Rainbow Dash presumed)
173 (Pinkie Pie presumed)
294 (Applejack discussed)
372 (Scootaloo presumed)
420-J (Unknown)
500 (Zecora discussed)
513 (Sweetie Belle presumed)
682 (Spike discussed)
714 (Alicorn Amulet discussed)
789-J (Unknown)
895 (Nightmare Moon discussed)
914 (Twilight Sparkle presumed)
990 (Mare Do Well possibly)
1025 (Perplexing Pony Plagues presumed)
Are we colouring the infection overlay a dark-blue-purple to imply Nightmare Forces?
Are we going with Pony or Glitch's backstories?
Are we using mine or Bronami's pages in Mr. Peanut's files for 1025 (See spoiler for attached comparisons)?
Spoiler
Mine:
Bronami's:
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

What we need isn't someone to tell us what we can and can't do. At least not right now. What we need is some fuckin' establishment here, because the whole group's a disorganized mess! Try as I might to sort everyone out and keep everyone on the same page, it's not enough. I may as well type invisibly.

Anyway, the need of a leader at this stage is a must. Everything's distracting, and very little is coming out at the moment.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Princess Luna wrote:I thought he should be given the chance to vote.
I can't tell whether you just poorly worded this message or misunderstood what I said.
Princess Luna wrote:But if you'd rather have a tie, we could not have vote.
This shouldn't need to have a vote. Considering that Glitch was the one who originally started working on this mod and he's the only one out of all of us who actually understands how to modify the source code, who else is qualified for being the leader?

CommanderPro100 wrote: This shouldn't need to have a vote. Considering that Glitch was the one who originally started working on this mod and he's the only one out of all of us who actually understands how to modify the source code, who else is qualified for being the leader?
Editing source isn't that hard, given that Peanut, Sam, and I have already released guides on how to do so. Getting the B3D compiler to work can be a pain in the beginning, but other that that it's all a matter of how well you can use a (somewhat flawed) procedural language.
M-x dingus-mode