Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

PrincessLuna wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:Is this version 0.7.4? If it is then I will play it.Because version 0.6 is too boring for me.... :)
What makes it boring? Do you not like the full random generation as apposed to 0.7.4's semi-random generation? Are there not enough LTF's? Or has it simply lost its scaring charm?
In version 0.6.4,I'm still seeing the same LTFs again and again.I'm like sleeping in the first 5 minutes of the game.But this is some good mod over here. :)
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

PrincessLuna wrote:Oh
BTW, what would you suggest be added to the mod? Please don't say AJ, that has been asked too many times already.
Well,I suggest SCP-049 to be added in the mod.I want to see what it changed into.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

PrincessLuna wrote:In my opinion, 049 could be Rarity and the 049-1's could be Rarity's possessed mannequins. But that doesn't follow 049's mechanics near enough.
I personally would like to see what we (if I am a part of this mod's team) could do with 519.
Well,according to the SCP Foundation,SCP-519 is the Cheeky Phone Booth.But I thought it is supposed to be SCP-513? Because 519 is not added in the original game.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:
PrincessLuna wrote:In my opinion, 049 could be Rarity and the 049-1's could be Rarity's possessed mannequins. But that doesn't follow 049's mechanics near enough.
I personally would like to see what we (if I am a part of this mod's team) could do with 519.
Well,according to the SCP Foundation,SCP-519 is the Cheeky Phone Booth.But I thought it is supposed to be SCP-513? Because 519 is not added in the original game.
Sorry, I never really was good at these code names. It's the bell in version 0.8.
I'll go Nightmare Moon on your ass!