Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod

PrincessLuna wrote:In my opinion, 049 could be Rarity and the 049-1's could be Rarity's possessed mannequins. But that doesn't follow 049's mechanics near enough.
I personally would like to see what we (if I am a part of this mod's team) could do with 519.
I dunno, the -2 instances could instead be stupidly dressed ponies or something, and Rarity as The Plague Doctor could chase you, trying to talk you into being her next "customer" or something.

Obviously, she's become a bit "doo-daa" for some reason, trying to get "customers" whenever she can.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
PrincessLuna wrote:In my opinion, 049 could be Rarity and the 049-1's could be Rarity's possessed mannequins. But that doesn't follow 049's mechanics near enough.
I personally would like to see what we (if I am a part of this mod's team) could do with 519.
I dunno, the -2 instances could instead be stupidly dressed ponies or something, and Rarity as The Plague Doctor could chase you, trying to talk you into being her next "customer" or something.

Obviously, she's become a bit "doo-daa" for some reason, trying to get "customers" whenever she can.
Another idea I've had was to have 049 be replaced by Queen Chrysalis, and the 049-1's would be mind controlled ponies.
I'll go Nightmare Moon on your ass!

PrincessLuna wrote:
Nightmare Tank wrote:

Another idea I've had was to have 049 be replaced by Queen Chrysalis, and the 049-1's would be mind controlled ponies.
Or Changelings.

Actually, that's a bit of a 50-50; it'd work in some ways, not others.
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
PrincessLuna wrote:
Nightmare Tank wrote:I dunno, the -2 instances could instead be stupidly dressed ponies or something, and Rarity as The Plague Doctor could chase you, trying to talk you into being her next "customer" or something.

Or Changelings.

Actually, that's a bit of a 50-50; it'd work in some ways, not others.
Well no. You have to also acknowledge the fact that you can become a 049-1. This is why both changelings replacing the zombies and my earlier Rarity idea would not work.

[edit]
Actually, changlings could work.
I'll go Nightmare Moon on your ass!

Also,would I suggest that SCP-008 and SCP-012 can be added in the mod? I think SCP-008 could be the Party Cannon and SCP-012 I do not know......(because I never watched MLP).
I have also found out that there is a bug where SCP-1025 in the mod is missing and I can't remember what it is.(maybe it is the Daring Doo Book I think?)
Leave your thoughts about it! :)
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:Also,would I suggest that SCP-008 and SCP-012 can be added in the mod? I think SCP-008 could be the Party Cannon and SCP-012 I do not know......(because I never watched MLP).
I have also found out that there is a bug where SCP-1025 in the mod is missing and I can't remember what it is.(maybe it is the Daring Doo Book I think?)
I think Daring Do's book was taken out, because they wouldn't really know how to make the player experience what's written in an adventure book. At least that's my guess.

As for SCP-012, maybe a piece written by Octavia? Or Vinyl? Actually, maybe Vinyl. I don't think she'd be able to write music to the standards deemed acceptable by normal folk. She's all about DJ-ing, not writing music. So with that logic in mind, maybe any type of music sheet related to Vinyl may sound like a disagreeable cacophony with zero harmony.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:Also,would I suggest that SCP-008 and SCP-012 can be added in the mod? I think SCP-008 could be the Party Cannon and SCP-012 I do not know......(because I never watched MLP).
I think Daring Do's book was taken out, because they wouldn't really know how to make the player experience what's written in an adventure book. At least that's my guess.

As for SCP-012, maybe a piece written by Octavia? Or Vinyl? Actually, maybe Vinyl. I don't think she'd be able to write music to the standards deemed acceptable by normal folk. She's all about DJ-ing, not writing music. So with that logic in mind, maybe any type of music sheet related to Vinyl may sound like a disagreeable cacophony with zero harmony.
So...when I try to finish Vinyl's music score,nothing will appear on it?
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:
Nightmare Tank wrote:

So...when I try to finish Vinyl's music score,nothing will appear on it?
At least nothing that makes sense. You've heard "On Mount Golgotha" the current music piece, right? Sounds terrible. Vinyl's music sheet would probably sound about the same, in terms of..."skill" for lack of a better term...