Re: [HELP!] Code for animating

IKnowRight wrote:Can someone quickly right up some good that will make scp-173 play a 5 frame, 1fps animation named "Animation" Constantly? I need it to advance in a mod i'm working on.
You need to use the function Animate2().
Function Animate2(ent%, curr#, start%, quit%, speed#, loop=True)

Animate2(Curr173\Collider, AnimTime(Curr173\Collider), start%, quit%, 0.03, true)

Replace the start% with the starting frame, and quit% with the end frame. You can find the frame #s in fragMOTION.
Now, to make him play the animation, just make that code play every second, so somewhere within the Main Loop contained in Main.bb

Hope I helped.

InnocentSam wrote:What about the code for 173's head? I looked around for how it turns it's head to the player but couldn't find it.
I actually couldn't notice this on v0.8.1 anymore...I wonder if it got omitted, but every time The Sculpture moves to where it could turn its head, it doesn't. It just looks straight ahead. Even if I'm on a higher or lower plane to it.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:What about the code for 173's head? I looked around for how it turns it's head to the player but couldn't find it.
I actually couldn't notice this on v0.8.1 anymore...I wonder if it got omitted, but every time The Sculpture moves to where it could turn its head, it doesn't. It just looks straight ahead. Even if I'm on a higher or lower plane to it.
Could be why I couldn't find the code. I'll check older versions.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:Could be why I couldn't find the code. I'll check older versions.
It did on v0.7.4 right? There should be some mods in here layin' around for that version, so it shouldn't be too hard.
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Is it just me, or does The Sculpture have two mouths? There's one that looks like a bit of a snarl, gritting its teeth, and then the one below it which is a kinda grin...

Also, didn't the pony in your propic have more apparel than that Cridone?