Re: [0.8.2] SCP-1123 Mod - The Atrocity Skull

Niborius wrote:You made a new mod again! Awesome, would you like me to make a new video again? I haven't made a video in a while anyway and my subscribers would definitely like to see a new mod.
I swung you a PM regarding it :) would be lovely to have you make a video
May I create a video dedicated to this mod?
Aka showing off the content and such? Naturally I'd make sure everybody knows it is you who made it :D
Of course!

As a reminder to prospective modders, the source code as well as the 3D World Studio file is included, if you'd like to peek at it :)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

I found a strange "bug", if you go near the glass you can take SCP-1123 even without entering it's little containment cell. Since you don't need a KeyCard to get in the main room, you can grab it without the Level 4 KeyCard that you SHOULD need to open the second door and rech the skull (the door of it's cell needs the KeyCard, the door of the room where the cell it's placed is just a button-door...)
Spoiler
That's not a screen of the "bug", it's just the same picture from the first post.
Like I said before, you can grab SCP-1123 if you go near the glass, since the Hand-Icon will appear and allow you to interact with it.
That allows you to grab it witouth using any KeyCard...
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:I found a strange "bug", if you go near the glass you can take SCP-1123 even without entering it's little containment cell. Since you don't need a KeyCard to get in the main room, you can grab it without the Level 4 KeyCard that you SHOULD need to open the second door and rech the skull (the door of it's cell needs the KeyCard, the door of the room where the cell it's placed is just a button-door...)
Spoiler
That's not a screen of the "bug", it's just the same picture from the first post.
Like I said before, you can grab SCP-1123 if you go near the glass, since the Hand-Icon will appear and allow you to interact with it.
That allows you to grab it witouth using any KeyCard...
Cheers. That'll be annoying to fix, but I could get around it by placing a railing of some sort.
Oh, did Regalis ever update the rooms.zip for 0.8.2?
I'm planning to ask for it again, but I don't need it for anything right now.
Not as far as I know. I only need a pre-made 3DW to get the doorway placement's correct; I delete everything else.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile