The Box of Horror is a compilation mod featuring the fine work of juanjpro as well as my own mods. This pack contains:
- New rooms (Medibay and Heavy Containment Tesla gates)
- New items
- Various bugfixes from juanjpro
- Clipboard mod (juan again)
- Randomised Maintenance Tunnels
- Achievements menu
- 3D Menu
Just download vanilla SCPCB from the main page, drag and drop the Box of Horrors files into the SCP:CB directory and run the modded exe. The source is included for anyone who'd like to see it.
Updated 16/01/2015, v0.7.9e
Mirror: Not yet
Changelog - V0.7.9e
- Updated webserver; much more reliable and quick.
- Added a hacky alert that tells the user if they're using 1.0.5 instead of 1.0.6
Changelog - V0.7.7 - 0.7.9c
- Updated to 1.0.5
- Moved mod content to a separate folder
- Added 3D Menu (still a WIP)
- Replaced the "User lib not found" error with a more detailed message
- Added v1.0 Map Creator events
- Fixed BoH rooms in mapcreator
- Fixed refined NVG
- Some bugfixes and minor improvements
- Saves made playing the mod go to a separate folder now
- New achievement now in achievements menu
- Updated screenshot function to have less chance of corruption
- Fixed save-load bug
As always, Regalis for making the game
Prune for sound effects/ambiance, assistance in room design, achievement names/descriptions and testing.
juanjpro for most of the mods in this pack as well as assistance with coding issues
Skin_ for various graphics and textures
InnocentSam for SCP-005, SCP-1123, SCP-409, SCP-020, medibay room, achievements menu and half of the night vision goggles.
Tobop for 409 and binoculars models
Mirocaine for night vision goggles model
Firefox for 409's ambiance
Niborius for the videos below
Please post them here using the following template:
Title: (This is the title of the bug.)
What is it: (What is the bug?)
When it occurs: (What were you doing when the bug happened?)
Error messages: (What error messages popup?)
Version of Box of Horrors: (What version?)
Picture: (Insert a picture using F9 or printscreen wherever possible)
Alternatively you can email me at my address below.
If you get a MAV after selecting your resolution, set to XP Service Pack 3 compatibility and Run as Administrator.
"I have something to add to the mod!"
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org