The Box of Horror is a compilation mod featuring the fine work of juanjpro as well as my own mods. This pack contains:
- New rooms (Medibay and Heavy Containment Tesla gates)
- New items
- Various bugfixes from juanjpro
- Clipboard mod (juan again)
- Randomised Maintenance Tunnels
- Achievements menu
- 3D Menu
Just download vanilla SCPCB from the main page, drag and drop the Box of Horrors files into the SCP:CB directory and run the modded exe. The source is included for anyone who'd like to see it.
Updated 03/03/2015, v0.8.0b
Mirror: Not yet
Changelog - V0.8.0b
- Ported to 1.0.6
- Minor additions to updater for preview build support
- 106victim.jpg now loads strictly (caused some issues)
- Fix for achievement menu (juanjpro)
- Fix for 3D Menu crashes (juanjpro)
- Dirty hack fix for missing Box of Horrors loading screen
- Dirty fix for zombie forever following the player
As always, Regalis for making the game
Prune for sound effects/ambiance, assistance in room design, achievement names/descriptions and testing.
InnocentSam for SCP-005, SCP-1123, SCP-409, SCP-020, medibay room, achievements menu and new items.
juanjpro for SCP-038, SCP-178, SCP-1074, bugfixes, HCZ tesla gates, clipboard mod, 3D Menu and randomised maintenance tunnels.
Skin_ for various graphics and textures
Tobop for 409 and binoculars models
Mirocaine for night vision goggles model
Firefox for 409's ambiance
Niborius for the videos below
Please post them here using the following template:
Title: (This is the title of the bug.)
What is it: (What is the bug?)
When it occurs: (What were you doing when the bug happened?)
Error messages: (What error messages popup?)
Version of Box of Horrors: (What version?)
Picture: (Insert a picture using F9 or printscreen wherever possible)
Alternatively you can email me at my address below.
If you get a MAV after selecting your resolution, set to XP Service Pack 3 compatibility and Run as Administrator.
"I have something to add to the mod!"
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org