[1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

A place to show off your mods and discuss modding SCPCB.
fanboy01
Class-D

Re: [1.0.4] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9

Postby fanboy01 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:48 am

I encountered a minor bug with 939's elevator (not a MAV).

I simply went into 939's elevator, went (successfully!) past the loading screen, and immediately after, I fell through the floor and died!

Ironically, the way I died was exactly like falling down that empty elevator shaft in 939's room.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the map seed that this bug happened. Though, I never encountered the bug again as I could successfully use 939's elevator without dying in two other map seeds.

PS: Bump mapping was enabled.
PSS: Is juanpro's "939 elevator MAV fix" code in this version of BoH? (That might explain why I didn't get a MAV when using 939's elevator).

InnocentSam
MTF

Postby InnocentSam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:04 am

darklysteamgear wrote:keeps saying Failed to load texture: GFX/map/Door02.jpg and then it just crashes. tested it without the mod and works fine. also i ran as an administrator and made the folder read only. any ideas?

Make sure it is installed correctly. As in extract the executable and the "Box Of Horrors" folder into the "SCP - Containment Breach" folder. Do not replace any files; if you have to replace files you've done it wrong.

PXLSHN
SCP:CB Developer

Postby PXLSHN » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:37 pm

I found a little bug in the performance of the "start" room (the room after the intro) the view is out of the room
Spoiler

InnocentSam
MTF

Postby InnocentSam » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:50 pm

PXLSHN wrote:I found a little bug in the performance of the "start" room (the room after the intro) the view is out of the room
Spoiler

Juanjpro told me he fixed that in 0.7.9. Are you sure you're using the latest version?

PXLSHN

Postby PXLSHN » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:27 pm

InnocentSam wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:I found a little bug in the performance of the "start" room (the room after the intro) the view is out of the room
Spoiler

Juanjpro told me he fixed that in 0.7.9. Are you sure you're using the latest version?

Yes im sure. I downloaded the newest SCP-CB 1.0.4 and Box Of Horrors v 0.7.9. If im starting it's checking for updates. There are no newer updates.

juanjpro
Barotrauma Developer

Postby juanjpro » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Spoiler

I could've sworn I'd uploaded the latest files I had, that's what the in-dev version looks like. The title should have Skin_'s "Box of Horrors" logo.

I uploaded the proper files to our server now, the MediaFire mirror is the version that was supposed to be uploaded. This will require a manual update if you have the slightly-broken version since I'm not changing the version number, so the auto-updater won't be able to detect it. Sorry for the mistake.
a

PXLSHN

Postby PXLSHN » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 pm

juanjpro wrote:
Spoiler

I could've sworn I'd uploaded the latest files I had, that's what the in-dev version looks like. The title should have Skin_'s "Box of Horrors" logo.

I uploaded the proper files to our server now, the MediaFire mirror is the version that was supposed to be uploaded. This will require a manual update if you have the slightly-broken version since I'm not changing the version number, so the auto-updater won't be able to detect it. Sorry for the mistake.

I installed the MediaFire version and now the menu has the Box of Horrors logo. Thanks.

Lucagumballf
Technician

Postby Lucagumballf » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Ok, Thanks for New Menu and Updated to 1.0.4 but... Update now to 1.0.5 before Release 1.0.6
Lucagumballf: "The Developer Bunny"

Unity Game Engine and Blitz3D Programmer

Foundation Rank: Technician
Level Rank: Level 2

LGF Games

purseit
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby purseit » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:20 pm

I have a problem The box of horrors map creator keeps on saying error on reading file boxofhorrors/gfx/maps/020.rmesh any fixes?

Skin_
Operative

Postby Skin_ » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:44 am

Woo! It got updated! I forgot to check :P

Return to “Modding”