Re: [0.9] SCP Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod (with SCP-0

SmearFree wrote:Can someone answer this please?
SmearFree wrote:I'm confused with SCP-038, did you make it so we can't interact with SCP-038 on purpose?

P.S. If you did do that on purpose, change it so we CAN interact with SCP-038, like when you go and touch it, you'll start seeing a clone of you walking around, or you could touch it with an object and then it duplicates that! :P Just sayin' everyone would think that'd be awesome! Please!
SCP-038 is too overpowered, so I made it so players can't use it unless they disable the remote door control system in the Electrical Center, which is near the exit.

Re: [0.9] SCP Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod (with SCP-0

juanjpro wrote:
SmearFree wrote:Can someone answer this please?
SmearFree wrote:I'm confused with SCP-038, did you make it so we can't interact with SCP-038 on purpose?

P.S. If you did do that on purpose, change it so we CAN interact with SCP-038, like when you go and touch it, you'll start seeing a clone of you walking around, or you could touch it with an object and then it duplicates that! :P Just sayin' everyone would think that'd be awesome! Please!
SCP-038 is too overpowered, so I made it so players can't use it unless they disable the remote door control system in the Electrical Center, which is near the exit.
Oh thanks man!

Re: [0.9.1] SCP Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod (with SCP

Updated: https://www.mediafire.com/?vg27lupq5kbf2ox

Changes:
- Updated to v0.9.1
- The keypad doesn't flicker on the screen when you use SCP-005
- Prevented SCP-005 from opening Dr. Gears' office
- Some changes to SCP-009's room: there's an alarm sound now, and some of the doors in the room are locked
- Edited the map system to force ROOM4s to spawn (SCP-009 shouldn't have spawning bugs now)
- Included the updated source code

I was extra-careful this time, so there shouldn't be that many bugs related to the mod now :)

Re: [0.9.1] SCP Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod (with SCP

juanjpro wrote:Updated: https://www.mediafire.com/?vg27lupq5kbf2ox

Changes:
- Updated to v0.9.1
- The keypad doesn't flicker on the screen when you use SCP-005
- Prevented SCP-005 from opening Dr. Gears' office
- Some changes to SCP-009's room: there's an alarm sound now, and some of the doors in the room are locked
- Edited the map system to force ROOM4s to spawn (SCP-009 shouldn't have spawning bugs now)
- Included the updated source code

I was extra-careful this time, so there shouldn't be that many bugs related to the mod now :)
Awesomesauce. Updating OP now :)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile