Re: [1.0.5] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9c

It looks like SCP-005, my favourite SCP in the mod, probably won't be added to the official game. :(

Oh well, it was very useful for me. But overpowered unless it only appears at the endgame. I had fun using SCP-005 to open doors that are locked with keypad and scanner unit. :P

I still hope it'll be added because I love SCP-005. If it doesn't appear in its containment chamber and there's a note, it really encourages me to get through the pocket dimension to get the code for the door. And if there's no note, you have to risk getting crystallized by SCP-409. (But it's possible to take the key without being infected)

I still love this mod.

Re: [1.0.5] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9c

Kitteh6660 wrote:It looks like SCP-005, my favourite SCP in the mod, probably won't be added to the official game. :(

Oh well, it was very useful for me. But overpowered unless it only appears at the endgame. I had fun using SCP-005 to open doors that are locked with keypad and scanner unit. :P

I still hope it'll be added because I love SCP-005. If it doesn't appear in its containment chamber and there's a note, it really encourages me to get through the pocket dimension to get the code for the door. And if there's no note, you have to risk getting crystallized by SCP-409. (But it's possible to take the key without being infected)

I still love this mod.
It could be added, but it would probably have no chance of being in its containment chamber. That way it would only be found at later points in the game, making it a bit more difficult and possibly less overpowered.
eric