[1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

A place to show off your mods and discuss modding SCPCB.
User avatar
Cpbald
Operative
Posts: 462
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:54 pm
Location: earth
Contact:

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby Cpbald » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:44 pm

SyphenTV wrote:Uh, what? Just because SCP's like 1123 are added, it doesn't make it horrifying. In opinion, it just makes the facility more cramped.


SCP-650 would make this mod 200% more terrifying than it was before.

Though, to be honest, the more cramped facility feels more like the SCP facility should. Most of the SCPs were moved to Site-19 before the game's events, so it would make sense to find a lot of SCPs lying around, given that most aren't humanoids that go "boo" in the darkness.
Professional procrastinator and much-less-professional programmer.

d9346
Technician
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:56 pm
Location: in the pipe with Combine

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby d9346 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Best mod ever. IGN 10/10
Everyone hates me :'(

Blue Mist 860
Dr. Bright's Assistant
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:17 am

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby Blue Mist 860 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:14 am

Okay, I've been tinkering around trying to get the rest of the 'Box of Horrors' mod scps into SCP:CB v1.2.2, and I managed to move things to the proper folders and modify the configuration settings to add them, and things seem to have worked. The only way I know that is because the additional loading screens are appearing.
....Except for the fact that despite all that, the second it goes to the loading screen upon launch, it keeps telling me random files are missing when they aren't and then it will then collapse the game. If it weren't for that happening, I'm getting the impression, the rest of the Box of Horror stuff will show up in the game now.

What am I doing wrong? How can I make that error message stop appearing and claiming things are missing when they aren't, and get the game to actually load and play?

I hope I'm not necro posting.

User avatar
Vane Brain
SCP:CB Developer
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am
Location: Room404

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby Vane Brain » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:13 am

Blue Mist 860 wrote:Okay, I've been tinkering around trying to get the rest of the 'Box of Horrors' mod scps into SCP:CB v1.2.2, and I managed to move things to the proper folders and modify the configuration settings to add them, and things seem to have worked. The only way I know that is because the additional loading screens are appearing.
....Except for the fact that despite all that, the second it goes to the loading screen upon launch, it keeps telling me random files are missing when they aren't and then it will then collapse the game. If it weren't for that happening, I'm getting the impression, the rest of the Box of Horror stuff will show up in the game now.

What am I doing wrong? How can I make that error message stop appearing and claiming things are missing when they aren't, and get the game to actually load and play?

I hope I'm not necro posting.

The mod is not yet optimized to version 1.2.2. It only 1.0.6
[1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b
Image

Blue Mist 860
Dr. Bright's Assistant
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:17 am

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby Blue Mist 860 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:53 am

Yes, but scps 1074, 1123 and 178 are from "Box of Horrors" and they were added into the game in the 1.1.5 update if I'm not mistaken. So, there must be some way to add 005, 009, 020, 409 and 038.

Otherwise, is there any chance of "Box of Horrors" being updated to fit the 1.2.2 version in the future?

I'd just play the 1.0.6 +Box of Horrors game, but then I'd be stll be missing 966, 205, 1048-A and the extra event in the room3pits with 1048 and the drawing, not to mention the Attrocity Skull (1123) edit where it takes you to that random Nazi bunker/camp memory.

I'd like them all to be included together if possible. It may seem more cramped, but I don't mind. It gives me all the more stuff to explore and find. And I like games like that. It may not be everyone's bag, but for me at the very least, there's got to be a way for me to add a bunch of extra scps and stuff in.

I'm still trying to work on figuring out source coding for the games and whatnot. I changed a couple things in the source coding for 1.2.2, I remember, but it didn't seem to do anything or change anything in the game. Configuration settings seem to work better for me than source coding for some reason right now when it comes to changing things in the game for some reason.

User avatar
Vane Brain
SCP:CB Developer
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am
Location: Room404

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby Vane Brain » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:14 am

Blue Mist 860 wrote:Yes, but scps 1074, 1123 and 178 are from "Box of Horrors" and they were added into the game in the 1.1.5 update if I'm not mistaken. So, there must be some way to add 005, 009, 020, 409 and 038.

Otherwise, is there any chance of "Box of Horrors" being updated to fit the 1.2.2 version in the future?

I'd just play the 1.0.6 +Box of Horrors game, but then I'd be stll be missing 966, 205, 1048-A and the extra event in the room3pits with 1048 and the drawing, not to mention the Attrocity Skull (1123) edit where it takes you to that random Nazi bunker/camp memory.

I'd like them all to be included together if possible. It may seem more cramped, but I don't mind. It gives me all the more stuff to explore and find. And I like games like that. It may not be everyone's bag, but for me at the very least, there's got to be a way for me to add a bunch of extra scps and stuff in.

I'm still trying to work on figuring out source coding for the games and whatnot. I changed a couple things in the source coding for 1.2.2, I remember, but it didn't seem to do anything or change anything in the game. Configuration settings seem to work better for me than source coding for some reason right now when it comes to changing things in the game for some reason.

It depends on the developers of the mod. Like they do something, so we just need to wait.
Image

SCPandFNAF
Dr. Bright's Assistant
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:05 pm
Location: In the SCP Foundation
Contact:

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby SCPandFNAF » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love this mod and everything about it. But I'm getting sick of permadeath because of this.

Title: Error 2.5 (I think)

What is it: A corrupt save file

When it occurs: I got shocked by a Tesla Gate.

Error messages: Save file corrupt, error 2.5. (something along those lines)

Version of Box of Horrors: v0.8.0b

User avatar
Toast Master
Class-D
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:38 pm
Contact:

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby Toast Master » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:59 am

This is awesome! I was looking for this.

herofine64
Class-D
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby herofine64 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:21 pm

what version of scp containment breach does this need i need to know :096:

User avatar
Nehpys
Senior Staff
Posts: 1692
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:02 pm
Location: Jedi Enclave, Dantooine
Contact:

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

Postby Nehpys » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 pm

herofine64 wrote:what version of scp containment breach does this need i need to know :096:


...it's in the damn title, it's for 1.0.6.
You See Ivan, When You Hold Pistol Like I do, You Can Shoot "914 killed me" Accurate, Due To Fear Of Killing IronTaco!


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests