Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

SyphenTV wrote:I was thinking about what CL posted. All I could think of, is an event where you get the SNAV and the Radio, and the SCP walks up on you and yells "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THOSE?!?!" In a high pitched voice. I could do it, if it's alright XD
I was thinking it's a safe room, contains the SCP and it talks to you. Makes comments about the player's silence, etc. It is after all, a sea slug, and not exactly Keter...
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:I was thinking about what CL posted. All I could think of, is an event where you get the SNAV and the Radio, and the SCP walks up on you and yells "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THOSE?!?!" In a high pitched voice. I could do it, if it's alright XD
I was thinking it's a safe room, contains the SCP and it talks to you. Makes comments about the player's silence, etc. It is after all, a sea slug, and not exactly Keter...
I was planning actually that you could pick him up and carry him around with you. He would probably be helpful in that he gives out "warnings". Also, one of the ending could be changed so that researchers remark on Lord Blackwood's positive or negative comments regarding you.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

penpen110 wrote:Can you provide download links for older versions if you have them?
I don't have them immediately; I'd have to look for them. There's probably some mirrored versions on mine/juanjpros Mediafire accounts.

Here's a few, sorry I can't do better on short notice: http://boh.slynch.ovh/

EDIT: Here's a few more, going back to 0.5.3.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile