Re: [0.9] SCP Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod (with SCP-0

xTheOverlord wrote:So I don't fully understand how to install the mod. I have winrar but I don't know what to do with any of the files (I don't know where the game directory is). Also should I move ALL the files or just the application? :173: :096:
The game will be where you extracted it. Move all the files from the rar file into the directory. Overwrite anything it asks to.
Ikobot wrote:Where i can download Clipboard mod separately?
Juanjpro's mod page.
Agent Ulgrin wrote:Not to be a bother but is the D-9431 typo fixed too? Lol. It was in the SCP-1123 chamber when you die, it says D-9431 instead of D-9341.
My bad. I'll hotfix it later today.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
xTheOverlord wrote:So I don't fully understand how to install the mod. I have winrar but I don't know what to do with any of the files (I don't know where the game directory is). Also should I move ALL the files or just the application? :173: :096:
The game will be where you extracted it. Move all the files from the rar file into the directory. Overwrite anything it asks to.
Ikobot wrote:Where i can download Clipboard mod separately?
Juanjpro's mod page.
Agent Ulgrin wrote:Not to be a bother but is the D-9431 typo fixed too? Lol. It was in the SCP-1123 chamber when you die, it says D-9431 instead of D-9341.
My bad. I'll hotfix it later today.
But where/what is the directory and when I extract the game it's just in another winrar window and if I try to extract it into my SCP folder I get this
"! Cannot open C:\Users\Camron\Downloads\SCPCB with Box of Horrors.rar
The system cannot find the file specified.
! C:\Users\Camron\Downloads\SCPCB with Box of Horrors.rar: No files to extract"

I've got a MAV at the first hallway when I got near the right door (the door near the shelf with the clipboard...). I re-loaded the save and the MAV was gone, exactly like what happend the last time with SCP-914! :shock:
Strange, why the MAV appeared only once? YEAH, it's better when they don't pop-up but I'm still curious... (and silly... :laugh: )

Here is the file's download (last version of the Mod...): I don't know if the MAV if caused by the Mod or not...
I hope this will be useful. :)

OFF-TOPIC: I swear, the MAVs are the most boring thing EVER in a game! >:( And they are even more boring when the game is high-quality and they ruin your experience (like SCP:C.B. in this case...)
You made an excellent Mod and they destroy both the Mod and the game!
I hate ALL THE MAVs! YEAH! I'm racist against them! >:( (just jocking! :laugh: I'm not racist, but I STILL HATE MAVs! >:( )
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Can someone answer this please?
SmearFree wrote:I'm confused with SCP-038, did you make it so we can't interact with SCP-038 on purpose?

P.S. If you did do that on purpose, change it so we CAN interact with SCP-038, like when you go and touch it, you'll start seeing a clone of you walking around, or you could touch it with an object and then it duplicates that! :P Just sayin' everyone would think that'd be awesome! Please!