[GUIDE] Tips to making a well-made mod.

A place to show off your mods and discuss modding SCPCB.
InnocentSam
MTF

Re: [GUIDE] Tips to making a well-made mod.

Postby InnocentSam » Tue May 17, 2016 7:53 pm

Hey, quit making notifications; trying to retire here.

Jokes aside, this guide is a guide; something that isn't to be followed or interpreted literally but rather taken with a pinch of salt. It's more advice than a guide really, and no guide will ever be 100% agreed upon by all readers. I normally encourage people to challenge my guides, but that being said, the thread is too old so please don't necrobump :)

Marios
Technician

Postby Marios » Thu May 19, 2016 11:49 am

Isn't this stickied?

InnocentSam
MTF

Postby InnocentSam » Thu May 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Marios wrote:Isn't this stickied?

That just means that someone with the ability to sticky threads agreed with my views; doesn't mean you have to :) Besides, even when stickied, I wouldn't normally bank on the OP responding to a thread a year old; just so happened I popped in at the right time :laugh:

Marios
Technician

Postby Marios » Thu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm

InnocentSam wrote:That just means that someone with the ability to sticky threads agreed with my views; doesn't mean you have to :) Besides, even when stickied, I wouldn't normally bank on the OP responding to a thread a year old; just so happened I popped in at the right time :laugh:

I think that I didn't understand a thing of what you meant, but if I actually understood, I wasn't asking if this was stickied to see if I had the very option to disagree with you.

I said that to say how this thread technically never dies because it's always at the front page.

SweetPhoenixModder
Class-D

Postby SweetPhoenixModder » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi there, I made a mod for my first time, a very low quality one. And I was wondering how I post it up on the internet for people to download and play, also, how do I get people to play test it before releasing it?

Kenneth crooker
Operative

Postby Kenneth crooker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Man, it's been AGES since I've done anything here. Time flies, am I right?
Also, I was wondering if there was a way to edit the end credits for the newest version of the game. How exactly can you do it?
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Vane Brain
SCP:CB Developer

Postby Vane Brain » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Kenneth crooker wrote:Man, it's been AGES since I've done anything here. Time flies, am I right?
Also, I was wondering if there was a way to edit the end credits for the newest version of the game. How exactly can you do it?

You mean the text of it? Just open credits.txt in game folder and if you want you can change any name to your name :laugh:

Kenneth crooker
Operative

Postby Kenneth crooker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Vane Brain wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:Man, it's been AGES since I've done anything here. Time flies, am I right?

You mean the text of it? Just open credits.txt in game folder and if you want you can change any name to your name :laugh:

Thanks! This will change the end credits that appear at the end of the game, right?
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Vane Brain
SCP:CB Developer

Postby Vane Brain » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:39 am

Kenneth crooker wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

Thanks! This will change the end credits that appear at the end of the game, right?

Yep.

Return to “Modding”