Re: SCP COMIX MOD v1.1.5 (B3D Programmers wanted!)

MonocleBios wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:Ever since I started my series Lenventures on Youtube, I decided to add SCP Comix as a part of the lenventures canon. As an addition, I decided I wanted to make my mod BIGGER. So if any of you are experts at programming Blitz 3d Games and interested, feel free to tell me! I would appreciate some help with adding NPCs, rooms, items and events. :D
I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but having something resembling a design plan available makes determining whether or not this is worth someone's time easier to assess.

If you want my honest opinion: For a project of this magnitude, biting the bullet and learning how to program at a basic level to write what you need as you see fit is probably going to be more efficient than messing around with the logistics of finding a programmer willing to write the code required for you and articulating what you want done.
Yeah, I guess you're right. But B3D Doesn't really work on my computer. The game does, but not the software used to program it.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Now, making npcs in B3D isn't as simple as 123. It's a process of compiling, editing lots of the source code, and testing ALOT! So not many people are able to make NPCs that work but the creator of NTF Mod maybe knows how to make one. Maybe share a secret pls. :3
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Mr. Guy wrote:Now, making npcs in B3D isn't as simple as 123. It's a process of compiling, editing lots of the source code, and testing ALOT! So not many people are able to make NPCs that work but the creator of NTF Mod maybe knows how to make one. Maybe share a secret pls. :3
Ok. Thanks for telling me. How good is he at making npcs?
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Well due to him making enemy class ds and friendly mtfs I say hes good but not fantastic. Though they are broken but hes going to fix them. But my question is what npc do you want someone to make. pls dont tell me its "her". <:|
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Mr. Guy wrote:Well due to him making enemy class ds and friendly mtfs I say hes good but not fantastic. Though they are broken but hes going to fix them. But my question is what npc do you want someone to make. pls dont tell me its "her". <:|
He had made that if you say "Shut off tesla gate closest to my position" it will turn it off, so he is slightly above good, but let's get back on topic.

EDIT: He also fixed them, he will upload fin in version 0.0.3v
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Hisamera wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:Well due to him making enemy class ds and friendly mtfs I say hes good but not fantastic. Though they are broken but hes going to fix them. But my question is what npc do you want someone to make. pls dont tell me its "her". <:|
He had made that if you say "Shut off tesla gate closest to my position" it will turn it off, so he is slightly above good, but let's get back on topic.

EDIT: He also fixed them, he will upload fin in version 0.0.3v
That's gr8!

Mr. Guy wrote:So, what NPC would you like someone to make.
I actually had quite a bunch of ideas. One of them was a sort of bipedal robotic drone that assists the mtfs. When attackibg the player, the drone would shout out synonyms and foreign terms for the word "helping".