[Question] Russian SCP CB Localisation

Hello!
I want to make a Russian Localisation of the game and the following updates. But, I have a problem with that. While I can easily edit visual parts of the game (paper with info, signs etc.), some problems came to me with translation of the game's text. I don't know how I can change an English text in the games engine into the Russian (plus, it needs a Cyrillic alphabet).
Can anyone help me with that?
SCP Containment Breach Localisation into Russian Language

Re: [Question] Russian SCP CB Localisation

Hellnar wrote:Hello!
I want to make a Russian Localisation of the game and the following updates. But, I have a problem with that. While I can easily edit visual parts of the game (paper with info, signs etc.), some problems came to me with translation of the game's text. I don't know how I can change an English text in the games engine into the Russian (plus, it needs a Cyrillic alphabet).
Can anyone help me with that?
I'm afraid I don't know much on this; the new update brought a new text engine which broke some "unique" characters, so I'd guess that it breaks any possible compatibility with a Cyrillic alphabet.

Your best bet would be looking for russian Blitz3D games with public source code, that way you can see how they did the text. :)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam, thanks for your answer.
juanjpro wrote:FastText adds UTF-8 support, using non-Latin alphabets shouldn't be a problem. You just need Blitz3D and an IDE that supports Unicode.
Can you help me with that? I have downloaded Blitz3D but know nothing in the programm, even how to use it :sad: . And I don't know what kind of IDE i need in this problem.
I will appreciate your help, 'cause I really want to do this localisation. A lot of people even at this momen are waiting for my translation progress)
SCP Containment Breach Localisation into Russian Language

Hellnar wrote:InnocentSam, thanks for your answer.
juanjpro wrote:FastText adds UTF-8 support, using non-Latin alphabets shouldn't be a problem. You just need Blitz3D and an IDE that supports Unicode.
Can you help me with that? I have downloaded Blitz3D but know nothing in the programm, even how to use it :sad: . And I don't know what kind of IDE i need in this problem.
I will appreciate your help, 'cause I really want to do this localisation. A lot of people even at this momen are waiting for my translation progress)
http://xeno-mods.com/post/40/scp-contai ... ource-code
Here is a tutorial I wrote on compiling the source code, and setting up B3D to work. The guide is slightly outdated but it should still be valid.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile