Metroid Mod (An Idea)

Metroid realy is perfect for modding SCP Containment Breach. It's got pleanty of usable creatures both horrific and strange alike, lots of artifacts, and an absolutely weird substance that can mutant creatures and even tear a rift into the dark dimension. The problem that presents itself is the fact that few people know or care what Metroid is. As a result, I'm reduced to laying out my ideas and hoping for someone that can help me to come along.

What is Metroid?
Spoiler
Metroid is the story of a female bounty hunter named Samus Aran who, equipped with extremely deadly suit of armour, embarks on a mission to rid the universe of a species of highly dangerous organisms known as the Metroids. It seems like a simple task, but Metroids are neutoriously hard to kill and the space pirates often times create breading programs. Some games, the main mission is set as side in favor of dealing with more urgent matters. These include a mutagen known as Phazon, the X-Parasites, the ING, and there's even rumor as to the Dread coming in as well.
What's keeping this from being a glorified texture pack?
Spoiler
I would like to incorporate a boss fight that ends in the facility self destructing and you in a race with the clock to escape.
Okay, what are your ideas?
Spoiler
008: X-Parasite
012: Original Metroid's Brinstar ambient music
035:
049: SA-X
049-1: Zombie (the ones from Metroid Fusion that is)
079: A Corrupted Arora Unit
096: Space Pirate
106: Dark Seamus
148: Phazite
173: Infant Metroid
294:
372: War Wasp
500: Ultra Energy
513: X-Ray Visor
682: Queen Metroid
714: Phazon Suit
860: Scan Visor
895: Gohr
914: Metroid Fusion's Data Room
990: Adam Malcovich from Metroid Fusion
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Re: Metroid Mod (An Idea)

I've said this before, but doing something like this doesn't really make sense IMO. Why would you try to force 'Metroid-esque' mechanics when the current engine Reg wrote clearly isn't designed for it. Honestly, you'd have an easier time writing this up from scratch, given that, in order to implement some mechanics and npcs, you'd likely have to rip the engine apart regardless.

Unless I'm wrong and this is indeed just a glorified texture pack with the possibility of one or two scripted events.
M-x dingus-mode