MODDING FORUM TIPS (not strictly rules):
1. Mod threads with no content, proof, or anything to show that the mod IS a thing tend to be locked. You can make "upcoming project" threads as long as you can prove you know what you are doing.
2. Avoid abandoning your projects. Nobody forces you to keep working on your projects but please, just to keep the modding forum clean and organized, be sure you can finish it.
3. You are free to bump your mod thread back from the grave if you are going to keep working on it. Remember tip 1, though.
4. Texture edit mods consisting of a VERY small ammount of texture edits you threw up togheter in 10 minutes tends to get you frowned upon. They may be locked/removed.
5. Requests for mods are always welcomed in the forums and you are free to ask for anything you'd like to see in a mod.
[WIP]: Work in Progress.
[(SCP:CB version number)]: The version of SCP:CB your mod has been updated to.
Mods for SCP-087B should probably have a [087B]tag behind them in the modding forum, until new sections are added.
General Modding Guide [WIP] (Includes links to more useful facts so get your free info from here!
Tips to making a well-made mod.
Importing models into SCP:CB
you're free to say if you disagree with any of these so we can tweak them around to the user's opinions, rather than what i just wrote.